Bathroom Issues...TMI LOL!

Options
Livnluv83
Livnluv83 Posts: 17 Member
Is anyone having or has had issues constipation while on this eating plan? Today is C1D4 for me and I am having constipation. Im usually very regular. Please let me know if anyone else has experienced this. :blushing:

Replies

• Debbie0828
    Debbie0828 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Is anyone having or has had issues constipation while on this eating plan? Today is C1D4 for me and I am having constipation. Im usually very regular. Please let me know if anyone else has experienced this. :blushing:

Are you eating enough high fiber veggies and fruits? The green tea can cause constipation, but the hot water with lemon juice stimulates the bowels and helps counteract the green tea effect. I also have been taking fiber supplements.

If you take a laxative, do NOT take the maximum dose. I did that once and thought I was going to die and that an alien had formed in my gut and was clawing it's way out. NOT pretty.

:laugh:
  • steppingstones
    steppingstones Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I did have the problem all thru C1. I am finishing C3 and debating about starting again because of that... Because it is nice to be regular. :blushing: