Who's still active

Options
kikkipoo
kikkipoo Posts: 292 Member
I just got back from having a baby and getting right back on track with the Olivia method because it worked for me. The group doesn't seem very active anymore. Is anyone still hanging around?

Replies

• greghuston76
    greghuston76 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats and welcome back. I took a break from MFP for awhile and just got back on recently. I am using the traditional MFP way this time. To be honest, I don't even remember how to set it up this method or what it helped with, but I do remember thinking it seemed like a good idea. Or at least couldn't hurt.
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm new here but like you I notice the board is very slow. :(
  • sunleigh
    sunleigh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    just getting back to MFP also. i hurt my ankle last September and just kinda stopped doing everything after being laid up. I put the weight I lost doing this back on, so here I am again to finally get this baby weight off for good. This method worked amazing for me summer of last year. I lost 12 lbs. ready to get started again, it is a shame more people here on MFP have not tried this method, they may find losing weigh can be achieved without feeling hungry and with positive reinforcement from that green number at the end of the day.
  • spartangirl79
    spartangirl79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I rejoined and am logging again. Thinking about doing a combo of this and low carb, because I am so frustrated I don't know what else to do! Is anyone else still here?
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    I host long term challenges and I teach this method to the groups. I truly believe in it!
  • Ittybitty22
    Ittybitty22 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm still here so far its been working for me after 8 months no loss
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    I really wish this group was still active. I think, if understood, it really helps people!!

• Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I agree KC...I randomly check the board. If I see movement, I'm just a click away.
  • sunleigh
    sunleigh Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed this method in the past, I am back at it starting today Here to reset up MFP with my new goals
  • AriCast
    AriCast Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on mfp for a good while. But i am back and gonna start doing this method and training again. I didn't stick to it long enough to see if it worked for me last time. I am excited and committed