February 26, 2013 Challenge

Options
Morning Ladies! Where is everyone, haven't heard from most of you in a long time.

Today's challenge - 10 calve raises every time you get up (I'm really working on my calves for snowboarding this weekend), 15 minutes cardio, and 12 glasses of water. :)

I haven't moved much on the scale since January, actually I haven't moved at all. I have to quick it up a notch and put in the full effort, no matter what I have going on. I have 40lbs left to lose and wanted to be down 20lbs by the time my friend's wedding comes in May, it's going to be tough but I am still determined to lose 15lbs so please kick my butt and don't let me slack :)

Replies

• DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Snowboarding will def. help you burn some calories. Have fun with that!!!! Can't wait to lose some and treat myself to a snowboard session. Haha.

I will do them as often as I can, but with my job I'm up and down every few minutes haha.
  • cmotting
    cmotting Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have been having a seriously hard time staying motivated. I think it has a lot to do with boredom. I am just ready for some nice weather so I can go outside and run, walk, bike, and just some straight sunshine. My eating has been pretty off the last couple of weeks as well, as evidenced by no weight loss, for another week. I changed some stuff around on my goals so we will see.

I will taking a mission trip to Arizona to an Indian Reservation this summer in Mid June. I would like to lose about 38 more pounds before then. That would put me at just under 200! So I need to get the ball rolling and stay on task.
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm up for this challenge! Have fun snowboarding this weekend!
  • tslose
    tslose Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Hello all -I have so lost motivation! Hopefully will get back after it - I am so sick of yo yoing. Today's challenge - 10 calve raises every time you get up - ok 15 minutes cardio - headed to the elliptical and 12 glasses of water - 2 down - 10 to go. Have a great day everyone!!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    HI, LADIES WE ALL DOING GOOD IN MY NECK OF THE WOODS!!! I HAVE BEEN DRINKING ALOT OF WATER!!! A GALLON A DAY!!! HAVE YOU LADIES HEARD ABOUT THE DOLLAR JAR. FOR EVERY WORK OUT YOU DO YOU PUT A DOLLAR IN A JAR AND AT 3 TO 4 MONTHS FROM NOW YOU CAN HAVE SOME MONEY TO BUY YOUR SELF A TREAT!!! WORK OUT CLOTHES OR PEDICURE OR SOMETHING NICE!!! WHO WOULD LIKE TO TRY THIS ?
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    Hey everyone, I know we've all had off moments this month but I say this being the end of February we pleadge to each other to get back on track and kick butt in March. Who's with me? What can I do to help everyone with motivation and staying on track? I know the weather sucks, most morning I don't want to get out of bed nor do I want to work out but remember the days are getting longer and that means we're on our way to warm weather and fun outside - which reminds me that I want to look awesome this summer so I need to get my butt in gear. Would communicating daily through another method help? Text/email/facebook. Sometimes it's hard because I don't always have access to my computer and you can't access the group through the app. What does everyone think?

I'm totally in for the dollar jar! What a great idea!!

DoomCakes - reward your hard work with a snowboard session now, maybe it'll give you a little motivation and it's fun.
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    great that would be soo much fun!!!