OMG I think I'm gonna die...

Options
leannan24
leannan24 Posts: 11 Member
But in a good way. My daughter took over the TV last night so had to put off Cardio 1 till this AM. I am more out of breath and sweaty than in an hour on the treadmill at 3.5 m/h!!! Couldn't do running man long but made it through pretty much everything else. Hate how my belly jiggled through hot feet lol. Since have day off work and didn't workout yesterday I may do workout 1 to get back on schedule if I can find any 5 lb weights. Did 3 lab Sunday with little affect afraid to jump right to my 8 s though. Hope everyone has a great day!!

Replies

• erinkelly77
    Options
    I would rather do suicides than running man. Even after 4 weeks - I still hate that.
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have to do cardio 1 today and I'm scared lol.
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    i am sooooo glad i'm not the only one that thinks running man is the kiss of death... i won't lie - the first few times i've alternated arms and legs or gone super slow or just put in a different move.... those are just killer!
  • bodyafterbaby4
    bodyafterbaby4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I hate running man b/c it makes me feel like I'm going to pee on myself LOL (even though I make sure I pee right before starting the workout). I've had four kids though so I think that has to do with it.
  • Pwrpuff83
    Pwrpuff83 Posts: 92
    Options
    Hooray for not being the only one who abhors Running Man! lol I can do it now, all the way through, but MAN does it take it out of me. The only thing I've subbed are the suicide runs which I still feel funny about, but I don't have the space to get them done properly, I think. I've been doing butt kicks in their stead. Hope this doesn't adversely affect my moving onto Cardio 2!
  • carolinesparkle
    carolinesparkle Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I do skipping instead when I can't face running man !!!
  • boobear7
    boobear7 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    running man is the killer for me as well....I think I am going to die before she says we can stop!!!
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Don't feel bad. I've just started Round 2 of JMBR (finished Round 1 a couple of weeks ago) and I did Cardio 1 yesterday and I still hate running man. Just remember though you are tougher than you think you are. Don't lose mental focus you can do 1 minute of running man. If you have to pause it for a second do so take a breath take a sip of water and push play.