Gained 2 lbs???

Options
teambaker
teambaker Posts: 15 Member
So weighed myself and gained 2 pounds. Anyone else have this issue? Also, do you eat back the calories you burn during exercise or just stick to the 1200 or whatever your initial allotment is. Determined not to let this gaining throw me!

Replies

• Tunia85
    Tunia85 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I eat at least half of the excercise calories back so my deficit would be aroud 200-300 calories. That's ussualy all it takes to loose :wink:

Always weight yourself in the morning (or at least the same time of the day) and do it on the same scale, in the same room (floor matters) and when you've not eaten your first meal... Don't beat yourself up! I lost 2 pounds when I weighed myself in the morning, but when I took my measurements I gainded inches... Probably gained water because of my dear "friend" that comes once a month. That can be an issue too... What can you do? In the long run those two pounds (or inches) don't really matter as long as you keep tracking and excercising. :flowerforyou:
  • GreenLaura22
    GreenLaura22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I hate that! It is so discouraging to get on the scale and see an increase. However, this workout is intense, and it is geared toward increasing lean muscle. Our bodies are changing, try and stay the course and keep working towards it! I am not going to weigh myself for at least a month....I need to focus on a healthier lifestyle, not on that dastardly scale!
  • teambaker
    teambaker Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I will blame it on " that time of the month." But I will say even just doing it a week I do feel better and not so tired all day long like I did before! Think I will try to leave a cushion of 300 calories instead of eating them all back...
  • Tunia85
    Options
    Definetely blame it on that time of the month! I always gain at least 2lbs then!
  • wobblyheadjones
    wobblyheadjones Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I had the exact same thing happen but I squarely blame Ttotm. I peeked at the scale today because that water weight should be disappearing and it is so I expect a good number next week.

But even after just 1 week isn't it cool how different the body feels? When I started this week I was amazed at how much farther I can get in to the squats and I'm able to make it through without feeling lie I'm going to die. =P

Keep it up! We'll all see changes in the end.
  • sandeedoughton
    Options
    I too have felt a bit frustrated by my lack of weight loss, but like others, am loving how my body feels. I am determined to keep going and trust that it will come off. :)
  • Tunia85
    Options
    I'm currently having TTOTM :) there is no way I'll loose any weight at this time... I'm bloated like a water balloon :)