Rows - 95
Overheads - 70
Deadlifts - 150

anyone else?

Replies

• brucedelaney
    brucedelaney Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    No Idea what week I'm on I lost count a long time ago....

Squats - 202.5 (Was up to 235 but decided to do a de-load to correct some form issues and decided to progress in 2.5LB increments)
    Bench - 160
    Rows - 165
    OHP - 110
    Deadlift - 265
  • donkraft
    donkraft Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Still rocking on. Feeling the pain.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Week 9 I think

Squats - 175
    Ohp - 95 and stalling
    Deadlift - 225 bodyweignt
    Rows 135
    Bench 115

Making good progression on everything nothing other than the OHP which is supposed to stall first so overall happy
  • sony_4
    Options
    Keep up the good work everyone! I just came across this group last week and I've been struggling lately so hopefully this will help keep me motivated.

Starting my 10th month,
    Squat: 300 lbs (Stalled at 305 last time)
    Bench: 145 lbs
    Rows: 150
    OHP: 100
    DL: 355

Goal for the month is to get my bench to 165.
  • RMeDude
    Options
    Just wrapped up Week 4:
    Still on track with
    Squat 100
    OHP 70
    Dead 145
    BP
    Row 90

Feeling good on everything except OHP, I feel the stall coming.
  • Slamdunkpro
    Slamdunkpro Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I strained a tendon in my elbow doing rows last week so I had to lay off for a few days but I'm back on track now. Even better, the gym got a real squat rack in.
  • danimalkeys
    danimalkeys Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I did the 4th session today. My plan is 2 sessions a week due to my schedule and recovery time

Squat 290
    Dead 325
    Press 105

Last session was
    Squat 285
    Bench 160
    Row 140

I'm using this as a getting back to the weights routine. I haven't lifted in over 2 years and 5x5 is a good full body routine to get back in the groove.
  • donkraft
    donkraft Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I aggravated a knee injury last week. Day 4 of resting and im going nuts. I want to lift but i better give it at least 10 days. This is a set back. I hate February. Lift more for me everyone.
  • moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Just started but here is what I started with

Squat - 45 (I do front squats because I don't have a rack and I like them better than back squats)
    Bench - 115
    Row - 55
    Deadlift - 80
  • oldernotwiser
    oldernotwiser Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Just finished session 13.

Squats - 105
    Bench - 70
    Barbell row - 95
    OHP - 65
    Deadlift - 145

It's nice to have enough weight on the deadlift to use the "big boy" plates. :bigsmile:
  • cajuntank
    cajuntank Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    Started my week 4 yesterday.

Squats - 160
    Bench - 135
    Barbell Row -135
    OHP - 85
    Deadlift - 155

Had no idea on maxes to input that info in, but the default starting weight was much too light and as I had already started working out a few weeks prior from a long hiatus (kids, life, more excuses...), I roughly "guestimated" based on reps I was working out with already. I'm sure I was way off on something, but still started out light enough where I think I'm good on form (or getting better) and the "hard stuff" is yet to come.

I do add complimentary backoff sets of a lighter weight to each muscle group as I want to strengthen my core with the StrongLifts program, but also want to target specific muscles that I already got warmed up from the workout session.
  • snoopy7501
    snoopy7501 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm barely on my second week back to the gym after hurting my back squatting too heavy in December. I've put Stronglifts on hold for a while, and I'm doing a cycle of New Rules of Lifting for Abs to strengthen my core before getting back to it. Just the reality of getting older, I guess, lol.

I was doing great before I stopped, though. I was on week 12, using these weights:

Squats - 205
    Bench - 125
    Row - 145
    OHP - 120
    Deadlift - 235

Of course, in hindsight, I probably should have deloaded my squats at about 180, when my back first started to complain, probably due to a less than perfect form. Live and learn.