February 27, 2013 Challenge

Options
Today's challenge - 50 situps, 10 minutes of stretching. I'd also like everyone to post what they are struggling with, i.e. motivation, why they think they're having difficulty and what we can do to help. I think this will definitely be helpful to having a successful March.

In February I struggled with getting my workouts in/my motivation. I struggled because work was insanely busy, I got into a car accident and I was having issues with Chris. I also struggled because I let these things get me down and make me feel like what's the point. If you guys could remind me how great I feel when I'm working out and stay on top of me when I start to slack that would really be a huge help. I also struggled because the number on the scale wasn't moving, which happens often and causes me to get discouraged. If you guys could remind me it's not just about the number on the scale and that I have lots of other successes, I'm hoping it'll help me to stay positive and get it done.

What can I do to help you?

I can say that having this group and having to post challenges everyday, etc. has definitely been a huge help. I really do appreciate you guys :)

Replies

• roksfarm
    roksfarm Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You are not alone we all get derailed all the time but it's the strongest that come back and don't give up so give yourself a pat on the back for that! This group...this website has been such a help to me as well to know that there are other women out there that have the same issues as me and that are there if I need to vent or if I need a high 5! there's nothing like having other women to talk to and help you thru things! don't get me wrong my husband is great....but women understand better! Chin up darlin I'm here and thanks for being here for me! It helps!!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Fitmiss your a great person and you are a great help to all of us thank you for everything you are doing!!! And if anyone needs help or just wants to vent just friend me or send a message. I can help anyone that wants to talk or needs advice!!!! ok

I believe my struggles are portion sizes and eating at stressful times... I hardly weight myself because I am afraid of facing the ugly truth of not losing or gaining!!! since i started school i have not been walking like I was in Dec and Jan so that is a big issue as well.

the way you can help me is by messaging me or getting with me one on one everyday and just putting me to the test if this is possibel like a buddy we can talk every day and help each other out.... Thank you in advance!!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    ugh so busy at work yesterday I missed this D:
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    Options
    I'm glad we're all on the same page and are all here to support and motivate each other and more importantly that we never judge each other.

You guys are so amazing!!