Favourite cast members!

Options
I was just wondering who your favourites are in the DVDs! I just finished week five and so far I have three:

Mimi - I totally want her to be my best friend. I know that some people think she's cheesy, but I think she's funny and the humour distracts me from the pain.

Natalie - I want to be her. Look at those guns!

David - I didn't like him at first, but now that I've seen him do fast feet...

Replies

• staceypunk
    staceypunk Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    My favorite is Mimi. I think that she is most close to an average person. I also appreciate her humor and I love how she looks like she is in real pain by the end of a set!
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Mimi... She cracks me up! Crazzzy lady!

and Jillian of course, i love the way she disses the girls for having the wrong weights like they are naughty schoolgirls! :laugh:
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I like Hayley, she's gorgeous with a perfect body!! Jillian is my inspiration as we're around the same height and weight. She's obvs way more toned than me though!
  • thevegankelly
    thevegankelly Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I wasn't even counting Jillian. I just assumed she was the ultimate favourite because they're her videos and all. :)
  • staceypunk
    Options
    Of course, Jillian is my Fav too! IO took the question to mean the other people.
  • lolaluv4
    lolaluv4 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I luv jillian of course!
    Mimi is funny in wo 4 when she mocks jillian for good mornings but i want to punch her when she "gets dancey" doing speed bag.
    The one that gives me the most motivation body wise is the blonde not carrie ann not the one that had 3 kids and not anieta the other one haha she doesnt really talk yet im at the end of phase one but her abs r amazing and her legs make me soo jealous. Shes my goal
  • a_new_dawn
    a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I luv jillian of course!
    Mimi is funny in wo 4 when she mocks jillian for good mornings but i want to punch her when she "gets dancey" doing speed bag.
    The one that gives me the most motivation body wise is the blonde not carrie ann not the one that had 3 kids and not anieta the other one haha she doesnt really talk yet im at the end of phase one but her abs r amazing and her legs make me soo jealous. Shes my goal

Hayley??
  • cristino1985
    cristino1985 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I love mimi I'm glad everyone else has opinions of the cast and its not just me, I also have them all coupled up in my head, haha strange I know. And every time I look at David I laugh he just makes me think of the Incredible Hulk!
  • thevegankelly
    Options
    I luv jillian of course!

Hayley??

Lana!
  • thevegankelly
    Options
    This guy has found out a bit about some of them.

http://fredofirep90x.blogspot.ca/search/label/body revolution cast
  • StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you guys like Mimi!!!! She is by far my least favourite female!

My favourites are Anita & Omar - they're the two that I feel do the exercises "properly" and suffer through like I do :)

It drives me mad when Jillian tells everyone to grab a heavy weight and you can see them all with their stupid green 5lbs rather than the white 8lbs!!!!
  • staceypunk
    Options
    I luv jillian of course!

Hayley??

Lana!

Lana is the one with 3 kids
  • staceypunk
    Options
    This guy has found out a bit about some of them.

http://fredofirep90x.blogspot.ca/search/label/body revolution cast

Cool, thanks for this! It was fun to read about them all!
  • Gatus98
    Gatus98 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I like Anita the best because her form is always flawless! That girl is amazingly fit. Natalie has character and has an AMAZING body, but just like in 30DS, I feel like she slacks off. Looking like that, obviously she's capable of bringing more, so why doesn't she? I also like Kenta. He's cute and pushes himself.
  • seabeckteach
    Options
    Anita drives me crazy in Cardio 2 and I think WO 6. She's wearing the light gray pants and you can totally see crotch sweat when she does the plie squats. I know it happens and all, but the camera man needs to stop zooming in and they need to put black pants on all the girls!!! I do think she has flawless form though. Natalie cheats a bit every now and again (which makes me feel better that's she human). My fav is Mimi because she's got so much personality. I like Terri/Carrie Ann too. What is her actual name, anyone know?
  • thevegankelly
    Options
    Anita drives me crazy in Cardio 2 and I think WO 6. She's wearing the light gray pants and you can totally see crotch sweat when she does the plie squats. I know it happens and all, but the camera man needs to stop zooming in and they need to put black pants on all the girls!!! I do think she has flawless form though. Natalie cheats a bit every now and again (which makes me feel better that's she human). My fav is Mimi because she's got so much personality. I like Terri/Carrie Ann too. What is her actual name, anyone know?

I haven't noticed Anita's crotch sweat before, but now I'm not going to be able to stop looking!

It's Teri Ann - http://www.teriannkrefting.com/ I like her, even though her perma-smile can get a little creepy. She's like a caricature of a cheer leader.