5'3", 131 lbs; lazy!

Options
I don't work out a lot because I walk everywhere (public transit user with a large dog). I'm around a 500 calorie deficient, and shooting for around 115-120 (trying to not lose my curve). Would love to have a twin!

Also, I'm vegan and cook at home a lot on a budget for myself and a health conscious omnivore (personal trainer that is retired Army).

Replies

• PamelaAKW
    PamelaAKW Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and around 135 pounds. I've lost about 20 so far. I work out everyday (this is a new thing) and I am trying to eat vegan. I plan for the entire month of March to eat vegan and see how it goes. I'm also on a pretty tight budget.
  • bizarre_starr
    bizarre_starr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm 5'3" too. I'm 123/4 right now but also aiming to get to 115-120, depending on how I feel when I get there. I eat a mostly vegan diet except sometimes free-range organic eggs and also when I'm out and about cos it's a nightmare to find anything most of the time! Also on a tight budget as I've just got back from 5 amazing months of travelling and I'm failing to get a job. Luckily I love cooking, so mostly eating at home doesn't bother me.
    I like your piercings Bethbr00talit... I have the same ones I think, haha.
  • kcritter77
    kcritter77 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 123, 5'3" and SOFT! Hypothyroid and gained 25 pounds last year. Don't necessarily need to get that thin again... aiming for 110-115 or so and FIT and STRONG!

I'm working out 6 days a week doing my own mix of P90X and running. I think I finally have the right schedule going in order to let my legs rest enough. Right now it's:

Saturday P90X Legs and Back
    Sunday Run
    Monday P90X Shoulders and Arms & Ab Ripper
    Tuesday P90X Plyometrics
    Wednesday P90X Core Synergistics & Ab Ripper
    Thursday Run
    Friday Ab Ripper only (Off day/higher calorie consumption if I have calories left over for the week((within reason))

I also eat mostly vegan, all gluten free meals. I eat eggs and yogurt sometimes, but my SO is dairy intolerant, so our meals are typically Vegan.
  • Bethbr00tality
    Bethbr00tality Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!! I'm looking to find some sort of workout routine I'll actually enjoy. I know, whaat? But I know I enjoy yoga so I'm going to start doing that with strength training a few times a week. My boyfriend bought me a yoga mat so I'm going to use the fact that I HAD to have it as motivation to actually use it. Also, I want to eventually get an elliptical as well, as I actually enjoy doing those as well.
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 134 and also very lazy. LOL