Month 1 Check in

I would like for you to share what you have learned in our class, so far.
*Tell me what you know about healthy food choices, diabetes, and the importance of living a healthy lifestyle.
*What did you like most?
*What do you like least?
*What suggestions do you have that will help us to continue our learning about diabetes prevention and healthy lifestyles?

Replies

• what like the most is learning about how to provent diabits i dislike is nothing
  • So Far In The Class We Learned About The Types Of Diabetes , And How It Affects Our Body. Also We Learned What Is In The Foods We Eat And How We Can Eat Healthier. I Know That Some Fatty Foods Are Good But Others Arent. Its Ok TO Once In A while Eat Junk Foods. But Always Have A Healthy Diet. What I Like Is To Get To See What Is In The Foods WE Like And Eat All Of The Time. The Stuff i Like The Least Is Finding Out That It Is A Killing Disease , And Many People Die From Not Watching What They Eat. I Think We Should Read About People Who Have The Two Different Types And How There Lifes Are Effected . Or How They Compare And / Or Contrast.
  • What i like is how you tell us how to prevent diabetes and what i like about this period is that we go to the gym and its really fun and what i dislike is really nothing i like this class because i like learning about things that i like learning about to stay heathy and stay fit and about preventing diabetes i like learning things like that because i want to live really long and i dont dislike anyhting i like everything we do in the class.
  • joey9812
    joey9812 Posts: 8
    we learned about how to take care of your body
  • So far we leared about diabetes and how to prevent them so we dont get them
  • what i like about this class is that we get to go to the gym and learn on how to prevent diabetes and eat healthy and stay active thats what i like about this class and everything about its a great class for me.