How old are your skinniest skinny clothes???

Options
kymkan
kymkan Posts: 444 Member
How long have you been holding onto those old skinny jeans, small dress, etc??? Let's all chime in with how long and what it is! :)

I, personally have a pair of size 6 levis that I wore about 12 years ago that I would love to fit into!!!

Replies

• jg4ever
    jg4ever Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of size 16's that have been in my drawer for about 10 years. My friend bought them for me from Victoria secret. They are great jeans.
  • kymkan
    Options
    I have a pair of size 16's that have been in my drawer for about 10 years. My friend bought them for me from Victoria secret. They are great jeans.

oooooh, nice!
  • erinkelly77
    Options
    Almost 12 years old! They are a juniors size 11 (so maybe size 8 or 10 in real people's clothes? i have no idea how sizes work anymore...)
  • kymkan
    Options
    Almost 12 years old! They are a juniors size 11 (so maybe size 8 or 10 in real people's clothes? i have no idea how sizes work anymore...)

That's probably about right - lol.... good luck!
  • gatorgirly413
    gatorgirly413 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    A dress that I wore on my first day of work in May 2009, right before I developed thyroid disease - which is a big part of the reason I'm so overweight. So the short answer is almost four years!
  • bodyafterbaby4
    bodyafterbaby4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have several pairs of jeans from 2006-2007. This was after I lost weight from baby #2 and before I got pregnant with baby #3 (out of four total).
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I have my skinniest jeans I fit into 10 months ago, size 1-3. I had my baby boy 7wks ago, i need to get back into them asap.
  • sarahlanell
    Options
    American Eagle jeans from spring '04, just before graduating college. My butt looked pretty great in those jeans--would LOVE to get back into those! Or, let's be honest--I'd really like to fit into a NEW pair of skinny jeans and tall boots that actually zip over my calves. How fantastic that would be!