Day 3...Cardio Power Resistance

Options
Body felt this one...Aching from the previous days and seriously had to talk myself into doing this one at 5am! Personally don't think I worked as hard as I should of, was conscious of waking my neighbors underneath me (1st floor apartment!) whilst doing those Power Jumps! May have to repeat tonight.....

How'd it go guys!?

Replies

• alligetsskinny
    alligetsskinny Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I was the same, my legs were aching from yesterday so I don't think I worked as hard as a could have if I was fresh and rested. I was still pouring with sweat though and wanted to die at the end lol. Looking forward to tomorrow's cardio recovery, hopefully a bit easier than power jumps or those weird push up things!
  • ScottyBeBop
    ScottyBeBop Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I had the same feeling. I rolled out of bed at like 5:30 and my body wanted no part of insanity but i fought through it. For me the pain goes away after i am nice and warmed up and get the first few moves out of the way. Then the *kitten* kicking ensues lol.
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    When I got out of bed this morning I could barely move! It was so difficult to push myself to put my workout clothes on and do it, but I'm so glad I did. Weirdly I find the warm ups the hardest, up until the stretch I'm stopping and starting constantly but once the circuits start I really get into it and might slow down but rarely stop until the 30 second breaks.

Really enjoyed this one though and felt like I could do more without taking a break then in yesterdays.
  • sherlbear8
    Options
    the power jumps are exhausting........ that is all! :sick:
  • spartanjill
    spartanjill Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Day 3. Definitely insane. I can hardly walk. But im down 5lbs since Monday (ive been controlling myself with the food). Were almost finished with our first week!! We Can Do It!!! i think. lol.
  • Shaebae93
    Shaebae93 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have got to start getting up early doing these things. The later in the day it gets the less I want to do it.
  • alligetsskinny
    alligetsskinny Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm the same shaebae, its so much easier in the morning, then it's over and done with and my tired muscles can relax!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Just done it. Was very good :smile: