RA and body temperature regulation in the hands and feet?

Options
Hi! Let me throw this one out there... Has anyone else had experience with both RA and circulation issues in the hands and feet (specifically the fingers and toes)? By circulation issues, I mean having incredibly cold fingers / toes (68 degrees, thanks to the digital thermometer) and not being able to warm them up. Thyroid levels are all normal so far, but there is a history of Reynauds.

Have an appointment with an Endo in a few weeks, but would love any input from the group. :)

Thanks! :)

Replies

• pehermann
    Options
    I've always had cold hands even when it was hot outside. I don't really know of anything that helps it. My legs also fall asleep fairly easily. I've been told I have very small veins too. It's always been that way also.

When my fingers are swollen with inflammation they are HOT though.

Sorry, I doubt that information helped :(
  • Bevkus
    Bevkus Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have this, but I have also been diagnosed with periphreal neuropathy.

Sometimes I really dont know if my feet and hands are hot cold. I feel them burning but when some touches them I and cold. I eear loves a lot as its more comfortable.
  • Solidkrieger
    Solidkrieger Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have had a problem like that as well where my fingers and toes can get cold real fast.