You know what I get after 4 weeks of busting my butt?

Options
Someone asking if I'm pregnant today ;( Seriously. I feel more toned and feel much better about myself. And true that I tend to carry extra weight in my stomach but really??? I wanted to die. So I spent my whole morning crying at my desk. The lady didn't even apologize for asking when I responded, No, I'm just fat. :(

Replies

• kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Someone asking if I'm pregnant today ;( Seriously. I feel more toned and feel much better about myself. And true that I tend to carry extra weight in my stomach but really??? I wanted to die. So I spent my whole morning crying at my desk. The lady didn't even apologize for asking when I responded, No, I'm just fat. :(

OMG! That is terrible! I'm so sorry :( and how rude to not apologize! My suggestion, keep working, get the bod you want and then go confront the biotch!
  • Catalpa62
    Catalpa62 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    :(:(:( What a b!tch! That is so rude. I'm sorry that happened to you. The best thing to do, I think, would be to try to use it as motivation. Think of that lady's face when you're throwing your punches or whenever you get discouraged, and then think of her face when you get the body you want!
  • Zeppyb
    Zeppyb Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    How awful and rude! There are certain things grown ups, especially women do not ask. This lady needs to take a manners class. I have a mommy belly with crazy saggy stretched out wrinkled skin. So far I don't think it has changed in the last three weeks. I think the belly area is tough to get down! I know you are upset, but the girls are right- use this as motivation! Keep going at it! We will get there!!
  • gatorgirly413
    gatorgirly413 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, but that's just something you don't ask...ever. I don't care if the woman is a toothpick who is visibly 8.5 months pregnant. You just never know.
  • Gatus98
    Gatus98 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I recently heard a comedian say, "Even if she's crowning, you never ask a woman if she's pregnant!". LMAO! I'm sorry that you had to encounter such a moron today.
  • flaca0131
    flaca0131 Posts: 11
    Options
    she probably didn't think nothing by it since your response was like a "nope" attitude. There are some people who re proud of their weight so perhaps she thought that about you, hence why no apology BUT still doesn't excuse the fact of her being an idiot.
  • flaca0131
    flaca0131 Posts: 11
    Options
    dont let this discourgae you, i know it sucks but forget her
  • AdrieneJ
    AdrieneJ Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I just looked at your photos, and you know what? You look amazing. You've made lots of progress. You are doing very, very, very well, and that person should just be... erased. I know it's hard, but the Wizard's First Rule is: People are stupid. Trust me, in another 8 weeks of doing this program, you won't recognize yourself, you'll look so good! And that person won't recognize you, either.
  • jazzminx
    jazzminx Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry. I had that happen once too and it just sucks. Made me feel horrible so I know how you feel. Chin up, remember, you can change the way you look, but she can't fix stupid.
  • pixxyhaze
    Options
    That has happened to be before at work. It feels terrible and I've been in your shoes. I never ask anyone that question cause you never know.