We start tomorrow!!

Options
Yay we start the 30 Day Shred tomorrow!! I'm so excited to start! Everyone ready for this challenge?! :D:D

Replies

• banderson19
    Options
    got my dvd today and just tried it out. Oh man I know if I do this every day my body will start to change.
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I'm excited!!!! Good luck everyone!!! I'm going to enjoy my rest day today!
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    ThatCatholicGirl Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    I started a few days ago but I can't wait to be motivated by everyone and to motivate others. Bring on the month of March!!! We will look gorgeous by the end of it!!! :happy:
    Jen x
  • tinagarber
    Options
    My ultimate goal by the end of the month is to do all three levels in one work out. Talk about intense. I just don't feel like 20 mins is going to give me the results I want to see, so I decided to take it one step further.
  • Kobalicious
    Kobalicious Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am excited I really hope my dvd gets here before I go home for the weekend!!!
  • slacker75
    slacker75 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to start this... hopefully this will help me stick to it.
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    Options
    I just don't feel like 20 mins is going to give me the results I want to see, so I decided to take it one step further.

I have to confess that I feel the same. I'm actually on Day 4 and the strength training is great for me, but cardio and abs just don't seem to be pushing me. I'm following the programme just to see how I go but I might set myself a 30 day challenge along the same lines as you're doing. However, I also know from past experience that Level 2 is EVIL!!! So I could find that Level 2 may be enough of a challenge for my body. I hope so! :smile:
    Jen x
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    nervous wreck lol
  • MsTanyaRN
    MsTanyaRN Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've got to find the remote to my DVD because mine won't let me select 'play' without it!!! I was planning on starting Monday because I felt I needed an extra week but I haven't been able to since I can't find the remote!!! Good luck everyone!
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I am ready, I have started twice and took a day off that turned int weeks so I am hoping to go 30 days straight. I really need to see things through and stop quitting.
  • ThatCatholicGirl
    Options
    I am hoping to go 30 days straight. I really need to see things through and stop quitting.

I might join you on that one. Well, at least Levels 1-2 as Level 1 doesn't make me feel like I need a rest day. That may change when I get to Level 2 I don't know... just see how my body feels I guess and go with that.
  • Jenn_Lyn1102
    Jenn_Lyn1102 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I started last month, and did 15 days of level 1, now I am on my 4th day of level 2. I was going to do 15 days of each, to make it a 45 day workout. My question is, after level 3 what are you supposed to do? Start the program over? Stay going with level 3? I read that the workouts are built around the principle of muscle confusion, so it delivers results as quickly as possible. (meaning that it's supposed to hurt, and that you must do it consecutively to get the results promised) So if I didn't think just continuing to do level 3 would make sense bc my muscles would get used to the routine. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas? Thanks!
  • Yooperm35
    Yooperm35 Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I actually started 2 weeks ago. I did level 1 for only 6 days because my HRM wasn't as high as it was when I did it on the first day. I am now on day 8 - Second day of level 2. It makes me sweat.