Day 17

Options
amsthegreat
amsthegreat Posts: 228 Member
Today I walked to work in the snow. Since the snow was up passed my knee in some areas, I think my 25 min walk was pretty good cardio. Also, marked by the amount of sweat dripping down my back... I'd say it was a pretty decent workout. Needless to say, I felt icky when I got to work. I also walked home from work, but by then the side walks had been shoveled.

Replies

• jkrim941
    jkrim941 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Day 17: 2/28

I've made it to the end of February!

1. 30 mins on CardioWave using HRM. Nice to have accurate calories burned now.

Getting my car fixed tonight, so that will probably be all that I can get in for the day.
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i went to the gym and did 1hr 10mins total on the bikes, treadmill and rowers.. i will be going back next week!
  • GreenLaura22
    GreenLaura22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Day 4 30ds, level 2
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    day 17- 2 hours on my exercise bike, did 23.1 miles!
  • JulesX1982
    JulesX1982 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Day 17 (02/28) RESULTS

Took a day off so I have to add a day at the end of the challenge. It sucks, but tomorrow is a new day!
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,333 Member
    Options
    Day 17 - 02/28

25 mins 30DS
    50 mins jumping jacks, side lats w/weights, squats, crunches, challenges
    62 mins walking 4.26 miles

I'm pretty proud of myself because when I got home from work I was trying to talk myself out of doing anything. I changed my clothes, put on my walking shoes, and left the house. When I got back, I was pumped for my other exercises!! A good day!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Today I did Turbo Jam Fat Blaster for 30 minutes. I thought it would burn the same as Cardio Party Remix, but I was shorted 100 calories. I hadn't done it in a long time.
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Day 17

walking, 42 minutes