most painful tat

Replies

• fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    getting my chest done friday weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
  • slliwlt
    slliwlt Posts: 68 Member
    My chest didn't bother me at all-other than my neck was sore from trying to watch! 8-) Foot wasn't bad either-but would hit a nerve occasionally & my foot would jump... Spinal area was HORRID! Shoulder piece was a breeze-but the higher it went up my neck & toward my armpit & toward my spine-yeouch.
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    I got a spiral galaxy on my elbow earlier this year and it was the most painful tattoo experience for me. I have a couple on my back and some on my arms and the elbow definitely takes the cake. All of my other tattoos were a breeze. I like to call it tattoo therapy. It was painful and swollen for a number of days following the appointment as well. I'm not ashamed to admit it haha
  • Augustgal12
    Augustgal12 Posts: 10 Member
    I got a rib one this pass weekend, I would say this one hurt the most out of the ones i had so far. It was fine for the first two hours then I start noticing the pain,definitely on the rib bone hurt! But I love it and a little pain was worth it :)
  • Apocalypse_Meow
    Apocalypse_Meow Posts: 90 Member
    The insides and backs of my arm were pretty tender. The top of my feet hurt to heal more than anything tho, probably because of the amount of motion. I'm going this sunday to hopefully get the top of my arm finished!
  • batalina
    batalina Posts: 209 Member
    my ANKLE! after i got my ankle tattoo (which is a unicorn... you should have seen the looks i got when i walked into the shop and asked for a unicorn on my ankle...), i felt TERRIBLE for having ever judged someone who "just" had an ankle tattoo. oh god, it hurt. i think it was worse than my elbow and worse than my fleshy, soft, inner-upper-arm.

(incendentally, getting your elbow tattooed is MUCH worse the second time, like when you're getting a touchup.)
  • Apocalypse_Meow
    Apocalypse_Meow Posts: 90 Member
    I'm getting my outer upper arm just above the elbow done tomorrow. And He has plans for it to dip below the elbow. I can't even imagine the amount of pain I'm in for. I just have to think how frickin sweet it will look when he's finished :)
  • charz13
    charz13 Posts: 16 Member
    My fancy 13 with filligre embellishment on the top of my hand
  • squirly555
    squirly555 Posts: 9 Member
    The top of my foot... but i would do it again lol
  • RotterdamNL
    RotterdamNL Posts: 509 Member
    both of my hands and my fingers
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    My Chest, sat for 4.5 hours.....and took it like a Fae should♥
  • fatboypup
    My Chest, sat for 4.5 hours.....and took it like a Fae should♥
    ive got about 10+ hours on my chest wasnt too bad
  • charz13
    In my hand, I have a big 13 with ornate filligre around it. I love it and its a continuation of my sleeve
  • RotterdamNL
    grrrrr my new tattoo on my hand is ittttccchhinnnngggggg :laugh:
  • charz13
    grrrrr my new tattoo on my hand is ittttccchhinnnngggggg :laugh:

Lol yeah it sucks but so worth it all in the end. If you slap is it helps with your circulation which helps with the itching. What did you get on your hand?
  • RotterdamNL
    I usually rub it gently :)

tatzb.jpg
  • My big peacock sleeve..getting tattooed on the elbow and inside of my arm. It stretches from my shoulder to my forearm. On its final stage of getting color, my 3rd session with this piece!
  • SleepySin
    SleepySin Posts: 168 Member
    Pubic mound. Hurt more than my leg scarification piece -.-
  • Chelsarrr
    Chelsarrr Posts: 65 Member
    Agreed. Armpit is awful, and mine was so swollen!
  • fatboypup
    Pubic mound. Hurt more than my leg scarification piece -.-
    pics or it didnt happen