Friends wanted

Options
msapril17
msapril17 Posts: 11 Member
I am 24-1/2 weeks pregnant with my first, 34 years old, and quite obese. I fell off the diet wagon before I got pregnant, but in the beginning of my pregnancy I lost weight pretty steadily. I gave up my diet soft drinks and started drinking sweet tea without realizing how many calories I was actually adding on. I have now gained about 12 pounds and have certainly cut out the sweet tea! I am not on a restricted diet but I am trying to follow a specific calorie goal. At my current weight I do not need to gain much if any weight during pregnancy and in fact losing weight would be beneficial as long as it is slow and steady. I am hoping to find some other moms to be out there for inspiration! My plan is to breast feed this baby which I hope will help in the weight loss after the baby is born and hopefully by the time we get to #2 I will be closer to a healthier weight than where I started with this one. I want to be an active mom not a lazy mom so here I am climbing back on this wagon with new found motivation!

Replies

• Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I am 36, pregnant with baby boy number 3, 27 weeks.
  • kqs2002
    kqs2002 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm trying to keep my weight under control,too. This is my fourth and I am still holding onto weight from the previous pregnancies. :)
  • prplrose33
    prplrose33 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. This is my 2nd and I'm 27 weeks.
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 17 weeks with my 3rd child. I gained about 10 lbs before getting pregnant and am trying to keep my weight gain at a minimun as I'm 38 and know it will be harder to lose than with my other 2.
  • kapetrosky
    kapetrosky Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I'm currently 6 weeks with #3!