All done

Options
Hey everyone! Today was my last day of the program. I am honestly sad about it because I really have enjoyed her workouts so much. But I am super proud of myself for completing it, plus finding a new love for weight training. I have so much more to learn but I really am looking forward to making this part of my life for the long term. I am thinking I may do the Lee Labrada program on body building.com. It is also a 12 week program and looks like it would be a great challenge as well. I am just debating when I will start. I would love some buddies on the same week as me this time. I may just do some of the SweatyBetty workouts the next couple weeks until some of you finish up, if you wanted to do it with me. If not, no worries. Hope you are still staying strong. I love all the motivation you have given me. :smile:

Replies

• KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited for you! Congratulations!!!
    I'm on week 7 this week....wish I were further along but getting sick threw me off a couple weeks. Having people doing that same work out is such a motivator for me!
  • mznortiz
    mznortiz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    congrats! i am re considering Lee's workout too. Looks like the weights are 4day splits. I can handle it.
  • SeraFee
    SeraFee Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I think I may do the Lee Labrada workout as well. I am just starting week 7 of the live fit today.
  • kkauz42
    kkauz42 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! I am going to do Lee Labrada next too!! I have 2 more weeks after this one! :smile:
  • kris0812
    kris0812 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!! One phase left for me after this week!