New Member on the Southside

Options
Greetings,

I just was invited to this group. I live on the Southside of Indianapolis near Arlington and Thompson. I have an 18 month old son and am trying to lose some weight over the next 6 months before my Husband and I start trying for another baby. I would be interested in meeting up to exercise.

Thanks,
Zarah

Replies

• Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the group, Zarah! Great to have you here..
  • aeverton
    aeverton Posts: 359
    Options
    Welcome to the group!
    I also live on the southside.

Angie
  • Ebcanada
    Ebcanada Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I find it interesting that on a global fitness board not only have I found a group from my town, but in this case were practically neighbors! I live at Arlington and Shelbyville.
  • hjay07
    hjay07 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm at Thompson and Franklin!
  • Zx14chick
    Zx14chick Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I don't live or work too far away from you either.
  • mcrmsi77
    mcrmsi77 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I live on the south side as well :)!
  • melimann
    melimann Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi Zarah! I am right around the corner from you too. I live in Beech Grove by Emerson Ave and 465. I work out at the Planet Fitness on Thompson Road, would love to have more workout partners.
  • PerlaRubi2013
    PerlaRubi2013 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Greetings,

I just was invited to this group. I live on the Southside of Indianapolis near Arlington and Thompson. I have an 18 month old son and am trying to lose some weight over the next 6 months before my Husband and I start trying for another baby. I would be interested in meeting up to exercise.

Thanks,
    Zarah

Hi Zarah!!! I also live by Arlington and Thompson!! :) I'm currently going to a Zumba class on Tue and Thur to a church by Emerson and Shelbyville! And I'm looking for a running buddy! :)
  • smileyng
    smileyng Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, neighbors! I'm at Five Points & Edgewood. I can't wait for it to warm up a bit so I can start walking outside again. I usually do a route through Glen Ridge > around FTMSW through Wildcat Run and back. It's about 8 miles.

There's a Franklin Township facebook group that is talking about getting a walking group together. It sounds like they're leaning towards meeting at the highschool or the park behind it to walk the trails over there.
  • PerlaRubi2013
    Options
    Hi, neighbors! I'm at Five Points & Edgewood. I can't wait for it to warm up a bit so I can start walking outside again. I usually do a route through Glen Ridge > around FTMSW through Wildcat Run and back. It's about 8 miles.

There's a Franklin Township facebook group that is talking about getting a walking group together. It sounds like they're leaning towards meeting at the highschool or the park behind it to walk the trails over there.

That sounds awesome!! Whats the link for the group?? I would like to join :)
  • PerlaRubi2013
    Options

I found it :)