March 1, 2013 Challenge (and weekend)

Options
Morning Ladies,

I'm away this weekend so I'm won't be able to post to the group (stupid app) so here are our challenges for the next 4 days.

Friday: Drink at least 10 glasses of water, 15 minutes cardio, 15 minutes strength. Also as this is the 1st of the month, what are everyone's goals for the month? Is anyone doing the positive note jar or the exercise jar?

Saturday: 60 minutes of cardio

Sunday: 30 minutes of dancing or some sport (I say sport because I'll be snowboarding)

Monday: Drink at least 12 glasses of water, 30 minutes cardio, 30 squats, 30 calf raises, 30 sit ups.

It's time to kick it up this month :)

I owe a few of you emails and I apologize for not getting back to you yesterday, it was insane at work. I went home and fell asleep.

I'll check in as much as possible this weekend. No access to the group unfortunately. But if anyone needs to chat I'm available by email mel.erskine@gmail.com.

Have a great weekend!!

Replies

• donheaven81
    donheaven81 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Cool I am so excited, on it.. I do not know my current weight but the last time i check i was 225. I would like to be out of the 220 for this month. And what is the Jar thing about?
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Awsome challenge to start the new month!!! Its the weekend and i have a lot of catching up to do study wise but i am going to try my best to get as much cardio in this weekend as i can!!!! love you guys and lets do this!!! its almost spring time so we can be out doors more!!! Lets be postitive and work hard!!!
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yeah for this challenge! Because I work third shift I usually am sleeping by the time the challenge is posted so I end up a day behind everyone else but LOVE the challenges. Especially right now. I'm struggling with the mental aspect of losing weight. So for the challenges for this week...

Friday - failed on the water (but I pretty much always fail on the water portion), I worked Friday night so I definately got in the cardio and strength training.

Saturday - Yup, got in the 60 minutes of cardio.

Sunday - I missed the 30 minute mark but I did do 10 minutes straight of jogging.

Monday - Still need to do today's portion of the challenge