Your absolute FAVORITE MFP meal?

Options
I have to send some boxes back and was wondering what meals others enjoy most? If you only got to pick one meal, what would it be? :)

Replies

• tgibbons1935
    tgibbons1935 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My absolute favorite thing is the Peanut Butter Crunch bar. I have really had a hard time with their soups and have not eaten them in a long time. I also like the hot cocoa and the cranberry mango cold drink. For quick snacks, I like the Mixed berry cereal and the parmesan puffs. I do like pretty much all of their shakes as well. Their cold drinks are great for me when I get back from the gym and they have more protein than any of their other meals. I also like their Mac & Cheese, but I put a wedge of lite laughing cow cheese and some salsa in it to add flavor. I do like some of their other bars like the Chocolate Mint and I eat those when I crave something sweet. It will take a while but you will find what you really like.
  • dugrn
    dugrn Posts: 47
    Options
    i'm torn here. The mixed berry cereal with 1/2 cup almond milk if probably my favorite but I eat the most of blueberry/peach oatmeal and beef stew.

Ok I thought about it...... Beef Stew. you got to let it soak for a couple of hours though
  • Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    It's got to be the Brownie for me - hands down, no contest. I also really like the Cheese Pizza Puffs and Chocolate Chip Pancakes (made into a muffin). The Vanilla Shake is the best of the shakes for me. I like the Mixed Berry Cereal with Almond Milk too. Of the Crunch bars, I love the Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, Smores and Lemon Meringue. Hot Cocoa is delicious.

I love the Chili (with added salsa and seasonings), just tried the Beef Stew today and I think it's going to be right up there. The Mac and Cheese is good with a little dressing up. I also found the Pancake Syrup to be quite tasty and really dresses up the plain pancakes quite well.

The only thing I've returned so far is the Cappuccino, which I ordered by accident. (I don't drink coffee.)
  • marjolycookie
    marjolycookie Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip pancakes. I can eat them 5 times a day, every day. Yum.
  • irisia99
    irisia99 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I can't have one favorite meal. I'll get sick of it. I like the dutch choc shake or french vanilla shake for breakfast. I mix it with coffee and serve over ice. I like the mint choc crunch bar, choc crunch bar, and pb crunch bar (in that order usually but it changes). I really like the mac and cheese but find it tastes better at work than at home. I eat one/day during the week. Vanilla, chocolate, and even the banana pudding (the last one grew on me) are all good. I like the puddings because they give me the least gas (it's true) and keep me full the longest but I miss chewing something so I kind of have to force myself to eat these even though I like them. The pancakes are all decent with the plain being my favorite.

I can not stomach: chicken noodle soup (and I love regular chicken noodle soup so this makes me sad), nacho cheese puffs, honey mustard pretzels (it's like saw dust), beef chili. These are all so bad to me, I can't believe people actually like them!

I can handle but prefer not to eat: scrambled eggs (the taste is okay, the texture is utterly disgusting), vegetarian sloppy joe, swiss mocha shake, cheese pizza bites (used to love them but now I can't remember why), the cereals - they just taste so fake to me!

Have not tried most beverages, all other soups, beef stew.
  • tgibbons1935
    tgibbons1935 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I like a lot of their drinks so I eat a lot of those. The Cranberry Mango cold drink is great and it has a lot of protein in it so it is good for when I get back from the gym. I really like the hot cocoa and the chai latte as well. Of course, the shakes and most of the bars are really good. I like the Mac n Cheese, but I put some salsa and lite Laughing Cow Cheese in mine and it tastes better that way. I have pretty much gone away from their soups all together.

I don't know if you have seen this website, but it has a lot of recipes using the medifast meals and adding to them. Maybe you will like some of these.

http://www.desktopcookbook.com/cookbookshare/12880/20001.htm
  • irisia99
    irisia99 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I like a lot of their drinks so I eat a lot of those. The Cranberry Mango cold drink is great and it has a lot of protein in it so it is good for when I get back from the gym. I really like the hot cocoa and the chai latte as well. Of course, the shakes and most of the bars are really good. I like the Mac n Cheese, but I put some salsa and lite Laughing Cow Cheese in mine and it tastes better that way. I have pretty much gone away from their soups all together.

I don't know if you have seen this website, but it has a lot of recipes using the medifast meals and adding to them. Maybe you will like some of these.

http://www.desktopcookbook.com/cookbookshare/12880/20001.htm

Do you find the drinks to be filling? I feel like it's a waste of a "meal" so I'm hesitant to try them. Even the puddings feel like a waste because there's no real chewing.