The first few days are the worst....

Options
bparr
bparr Posts: 246 Member
No matter how many times I do the 30DS--- The first few days are the worst :frown:
It hurts to put on socks!
But, by day 5 it's not so bad :wink:
Good Luck Everyone!

Replies

• rav52
    rav52 Posts: 495
    Options
    LMAO....I couldnt agree with you more!! Taking plenty of pain relievers tonight :)
  • bugs5697
    bugs5697 Posts: 85
    Options
    Oh boy!!!
    Work will be interesting this weekend!!! I'll be dropping trays left and right!!

Good luck everyone!!

I can't wait to see results all around!
  • messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Actually i'm on day 10 - last day of level one and i have seen a major increase in my stamina. It gets easier guys. Good luck to you all!!!!
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    After a few days you want to give in

Don't.

It gets easier and you will feel amazing for actually doing it
  • daniat
    daniat Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    1 day down 29 to go!
  • joeymalone142
    Options
    I did day 4 today. For the first time I can honestly say "that wasn't so bad". I was less sore last night before bed, and this morning too. For me day 4 was finally the day that was in the right direction towards better. I am still sore, and it was still hard. But today was better. :)
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Did day 1 yesterday.. It hurts to lift my coffee cup to my mouth today.
    And I don't even have weights so I used soup cans. SOUP CANS. :laugh:
  • btay1564
    btay1564 Posts: 23
    Options
    I started on Monday and had to take a rest day on Wednesday because I literally was having trouble walking by then. But I picked it up again last night and today I am much less sore than I have been all week. It DOES get better! :smile: Today is Level 1 Day 4 for me, and I'm actually looking forward to going home after work and getting my Shred on!
  • Annie_ga
    Annie_ga Posts: 72
    Options
    I did it today and am still feeling the burn! Thanks for the head's up on how hard this week will be!
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I agree! It's getting past the first few days that's the hard part. But after that you'll see differences in your strength and fitness quite quickly.
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    So, I set my alarm for 5am....somehow I either slept through it or turned it off and don't remember it!!! :-( I will start tomorrow and am definitely motivated by everyone else posting!!
  • ErrinNicole
    ErrinNicole Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my day 2 and my legs hurt so bad and I still can't even finish the whole thing...I am more out of shape than I realized. Is anyone else having a hard time making it through the whole 20 minutes?
  • Mrs_Charisma
    Options
    Day 4 is totally the "magic day"! :) You won't get sore again after that!!
  • j_zanzig
    j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday but for the sake of this group I "started today" . Every time I sit down to pee I grunt. LOL Above my knees are killing me!
  • goldencoley
    goldencoley Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to get to that "magic" day... till then, I am plugging along and kicking some butt... literally ;)
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,159 Member
    Options
    Good to know day four is the "magic day"

If I live that long. :laugh:
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I did day 4 today and by the end those bicycles almost do me in! But I did more of them today than yesterday, so that's progress. I'm just glad Jillian isn't there to yell at me when my form is "lacking". But it does get a bit easier each day. Hang in there everyone.
  • mrshill2007
    mrshill2007 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Good to know day four is the "magic day"

If I live that long. :laugh:

Just what I am thinking.....
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, so true! We'll all be hobbling around like rickety old people but it will all pay off!
  • carfamily08
    carfamily08 Posts: 179
    Options
    Agree. Push past those first 3-4 days and it just gets better. Until level two :-P That one killed me. I took the most "break" days in that level. Haha. But you'll feel amazing when you finish and the results are SO worth it!