Wanting successful EMTWL friends!

Options
Hi guys, I am really looking forward to trying this EMTWL thing and excited about the concept of a lifestyle change rather than a quick fix. However, I am also a little anxious so I would love to gain some friends who are eating and exercising the same way as myself. I'm a busy mom and could use some advice in the "how-to-balance-family-and-fitness" department. Thanks in advance, you all are my new heroes :)

Replies

• CanGirl40
    CanGirl40 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids under the age of 10 and I work full time. Feel free to add me, but please include a message!
  • momof2osaurus
    momof2osaurus Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I'm on day...4, I think? But so far so good! I'd love more EMTWL friends, feel free to add me!
  • misskym
    misskym Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have 2 kids under 3, work part time, and go to school full time. Feel free to add me!
  • MicaelaFW
    MicaelaFW Posts: 63
    Options
    I'm on day 5! 4 kids under 10 also! Eat right, exercise well and trying to eat more to be healthier! Love to have some new friends on same page :)
  • jtmurph7
    jtmurph7 Posts: 83
    Options
    I have been eating more for 1 week now and I love it.. I have 2 daughters they are older 19 and 22 . I work full time and Work out 4-5 days a week. Feel free to add me.

Tammy