first day

Options
koneil83
koneil83 Posts: 82 Member
I just got through with my first day of 30 day shred. I completed it once before last year and lost some inches but got distracted with work, kids, etc and stopped working out. Back to do this once again.

I picked up 30 day sculpt to do after my 30 day shred because I read somewhere that you are suppose to do it after the shred. Anyone else heard/read this?

Throughout my workout I cussed Jillian out and told her I hated her on numerous occasions but in the end I feel good! Tomorrow I will probably be sore like I was before but I can get through it.

Replies

• koneil83
    koneil83 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    sorry it's called Ripped in 30
  • AddyMaeMomma
    AddyMaeMomma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with my first round of 30 DS and plan on doing ripped in 30 right after. Good luck! Hopefully we'll see great results!
  • roxy280714
    roxy280714 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Ive just done day 5 and it really does get easier, well kind of. Today I wasn't aching quite so much and I could manage to walk down the stairs without wincing and I actually completed the first round of push ups. Good luck
  • dreejay
    dreejay Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Good luck with Jillian! I tried the 30DS a few times before (I didn't realise that you're supposed to go up to Level 2 after 10 days, it just shows how much effort I put in..) but I'm ready to go for it properly now. Thanks for the Ripped in 30 advice - I will plan on doing that, too. It's time to get friendly with Jillian!