Cathelete Friends!

Options
Boingo1
Boingo1 Posts: 205 Member
Thanks, Laurae , for pointing me in this direction! I have been on MFP since January of this year. I love my MFP friends so far, but alot of them shake their heads when I post my Cathe workouts! They have NO idea what a Cathe workout is! LOL. So if you want, feel free to "friend" me , I am an avid Cathelete!

~Chris

Replies

• bayerngirl
    bayerngirl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am also a Cathelets! Feel free to "friend me": too! :smile:
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Hello
    I so so love Cathe!! I sent you a freind request.. :)
  • Boingo1
    Boingo1 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    YAY!
  • fox2star
    fox2star Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Any other Cathletes still posting here? Badkitties and I seem to be the only ones. You have to have a goal for January 1 right?
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Are noone posting on here anymore? I was hoping to see what all the Catheletes who got there xtrain already thought of theres?
    I have not gotten mine and would love to hear more!!
  • JannR37
    JannR37 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello Hello -- Calling any Cathletes....
  • story1267
    story1267 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! This board is quiet lately.....I thought I'd pop in and see if anyone is still on MFP. I've tracked on and off for a while but am back to it to try to drop this 10 lbs. that have mysteriously appeared on my scale, LOL.
  • Hiit_Girl
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am finishing up week 3 of her XTRAIN 90-day Undulating workout program and am really enjoying it. Can't wait to get to week 5 to add in Tabatacise!

I've worked out with Cathe at home (and a few other great instructors) for decades.

I recently added a number of people from this group to my friends list but if I missed you I'd be happy to connect.
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I am finishing up week 3 of her XTRAIN 90-day Undulating workout program and am really enjoying it. Can't wait to get to week 5 to add in Tabatacise!

I've worked out with Cathe at home (and a few other great instructors) for decades.

I recently added a number of people from this group to my friends list but if I missed you I'd be happy to connect.
    How you getting on with it? I'm thinking if buying it.
  • jlhill7
    jlhill7 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Love Cathe send me a request if you would like
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    Love Cathe send me a request if you would like
    Have you tried downloading the workouts?. can you then put them onto DVD?