Before Pic

Options
Hey guys so i wanna encourage doing before pics so that at the end so we could see the results. Feel free to post a before pic or make it your profile pic if you're ok with that. Good luck to you all. Gonna take mine now :ohwell:

Replies

• ddeleonm09
    ddeleonm09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hey guys so i wanna encourage doing before pics so that at the end so we could see the results. Feel free to post a before pic or make it your profile pic if you're ok with that. Good luck to you all. Gonna take mine now :ohwell:

Good idea, but I don't know how people are going to like the picture of my butt lol. :P
  • messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options

Good idea, but I don't know how people are going to like the picture of my butt lol. :P

IKR but we're in this together :wink:
  • ddeleonm09
    ddeleonm09 Posts: 93 Member
    Options

IKR but we're in this together :wink:

Of course! :) I got my coworkers to do it with me during our break time. This should be interesting lol. Thanks for the challenge! :)
  • SweetCrumb
    SweetCrumb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Here are mine :3
    dsc0099mw.jpg
    dsc0101lh.jpg
  • sherrirb
    sherrirb Posts: 1,714 Member
    Options
    Heh! Will have to get hubby to help me get a couple pictures. will post this weekend as we are leaving after work tomorrow to head up north for the weekend and I wont have time to post them tomorrow.
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I'll work on taking a picture this weekend.
  • EatSleepJog
    Options
    I'm so doing this! It's too late today, so maybe tomorrow.
  • nlepine84
    nlepine84 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Ya I'll get the hubby to take a picture this weekend.
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    i give up. i can't get anything to post
  • 73Freckles
    73Freckles Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I figured it out!! Thanks!
  • sastrodder
    sastrodder Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    OK, day one done, it involved taking pictures of my own *kitten* but I'm going to do this!!!!!
  • Bubbl3s25
    Bubbl3s25 Posts: 210
    Options
    Are you ready for my butt?
    I have lost 11kg of my aimed for 15kg and some toning of the buttocks is definitely in need

38bff8b3-3d93-45cd-b203-b1ea0fb56a27.jpg
    039e3353-02b8-48f1-9a0f-f185160bbc1d.jpg
  • SweetCrumb
    Options
    I have lost 11kg of my aimed for 15kg and some toning of the buttocks is definitely in need

Wow!! I thought you were like 20 by these photos, you have an amazing body!
  • lpetri13
    lpetri13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ...how do I post a photo?
  • Bubbl3s25
    Bubbl3s25 Posts: 210
    Options

Wow!! I thought you were like 20 by these photos, you have an amazing body!
    You have just made my day :flowerforyou:
    I have been a walker for a long time but as per my profile always procrastinated about losing the extra flab. Am enjoying wearing smaller clothes now.
    Not too sure if my butt and I are going to be on speaking terms at the end of this 250 but I do like a challenge.
  • EatSleepJog
    Options
    rk10cm.jpg
    2nibafs.jpg

Hope I did this right. I swear these pants flatten my butt instead of lifting. :grumble:
    Sorry for the the quality of the picture, it's dark so I didn't have the best lighting.

FINALLY!
  • EatSleepJog
    Options
    ...how do I post a photo?

I just figured how to do it. You upload you picture to tinypic (or another photo uploading website), then copy the link under 'IMG code for Forums & Message boards' and when you paste it on here making sure to change the IMG in the link to lowercase letters.
  • SweetCrumb
    Options
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I hope this works. Taken today, 3/2/13...day 2 of challenge.

2013-03-02104930_zps0733c37f.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

2013-03-02104914_zpsd27d39ab.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
  • NeverTooLateForChange
    NeverTooLateForChange Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I hope this works: Before, Today, 3/2/13

vhxh52.jpg

34dhso3.jpg

Don't judge Me!