For insane people!

Options
I'm starting Insanity on 7th March too and I'm so looking forward to it. I won't GIVE UP! For all who wants support talk to me. I'll need some too!:grumble:

Replies

• Yvette22Hernandez
    Yvette22Hernandez Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    you got this! i'm finishing up week 3...this program is CRAZY! best workout i've ever done.
  • pukinrainbows
    Options
    have you seen any results yet? :)
  • candaiceA
    Options
    Feeling inspired just reading all of your posts. Time to dust off my insanity videos too. Thanks everyone. Looking forward to the next few months.
  • pukinrainbows
    Options
    come on, we are all insane!!! WE CAN and WE WILL!
  • Adrian_Brown
    Options
    have you seen any results yet? :)

I'm just finishing week 3 and have lost 6Lbs 2% body fat and increased my Fit Test by 30%. Love it, feel great and can't wait to see the results at the end of the programme. :happy:
  • Danny0950
    Danny0950 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Just completed my first week and was able to really put in 100% tonight. Still breathing heavy 30 minutes later :).
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I started on Wednesday - did Day 3 today - bladdie wonderful :smile:

I've done it before (got the t-shirt) but I wasn't logging my food and ate anything. I still got good results but my tummy did not go down. I'm hoping this round, with proper diet, I'll see better results :drinker:
  • Fleurdalee
    Options
    I haven't really lost any weight, but I've lost 4cm off my waist and I'd prefer that to smaller numbers. I'm coming to the end of week 2.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I started 2-27. I just finished day 6!
  • wilki089
    wilki089 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity on 7th March too and I'm so looking forward to it. I won't GIVE UP! For all who wants support talk to me. I'll need some too!:grumble:

I'm starting then too! No! We WON'T GIVE UP!!