Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

DAY 3 - 30 day shred - prisoner squat

messy_Missy16
messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
So the squat of the day is PRISONER SQUATS. you could google it if you aren't sure what it looks like. Happy squatting everyone!!!!

Replies

• atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    So the squat of the day is PRISONER SQUATS. you could google it if you aren't sure what it looks like. Happy squatting everyone!!!!

I did these yesterday without even knowing!
  • HarleyQuinn1774
    HarleyQuinn1774 Posts: 62 Member
    I did mine late last night. I'm a day ahead because I workout at midnight-ish or later. =)
  • mbowers1983
    mbowers1983 Posts: 25 Member
    Day 3's prisoner squats done! Man am I out of shape!
  • marielaem
    marielaem Posts: 202 Member
    Done.
  • HighlyFavor
    HighlyFavor Posts: 12 Member
    day three done didnt do prison squats but i did them 6 sets of 10 and my thighs hurt.
  • PaulaS1220
    PaulaS1220 Posts: 61 Member
    Ooops, I did mine before I saw this. I'll try these next time.
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Day 3 done!
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    day 3 done... that was easy!!!
  • BettyBudski
    BettyBudski Posts: 54 Member
    day 2 and 3 done ( i wasnt home to post yesturday, im proud of myself for finishing my squats at my bfs house lol!)
  • delosiera
    delosiera Posts: 5 Member
    Already completed mine for the day... so prisoner squats for tuesday since tomorrow will be a much needed break for my thighs.
  • MeLiving
    MeLiving Posts: 11
    Day 3 done! Didn't do the prisoner squats, though, since I didn't check here until after finishing. From now on, I'll make sure I check the message board each day before doing my squats.
  • LaLaAlways
    LaLaAlways Posts: 50 Member
    Days 1-3 done regular first two days and prisoner style for half and holding my toddler the other half today.
  • watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Done! Ready for the next!
  • flutterbug123
    flutterbug123 Posts: 81 Member
    Day 3 - Complete :)
  • skaimee
    skaimee Posts: 22 Member
    Done
  • Bubbl3s25
    Bubbl3s25 Posts: 210
    Checking in and done
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    I felt the burn on the 60 squats.

I pushed through my stomach bug as it is feeling some better for me to do my squats
  • pjgreen0830
    pjgreen0830 Posts: 302 Member
    There is a second day 3 out there and I went into it when I did mine. Did not know we were supposed to do prisoner squats. Guess I'll do 60 more right now.
  • pjgreen0830
    pjgreen0830 Posts: 302 Member
    There is a second day 3 out there and I went into it when I did mine. Did not know we were supposed to do prisoner squats. Guess I'll do 60 more right now.

And done.
  • Squeeks70
    Squeeks70 Posts: 157 Member
    Done, Done, Done! Needed to catch up my posts!