What do you think of....

Options
sugboog29
sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
jumping jacks? I personally.....HATE THEM!! But they are a must!

Replies

• TekMom
    TekMom Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks were better than the butt kicks & jump rope! It all kicked my tail....we'll see if I revise my opinions as the days go on! :)
  • King22046
    King22046 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a bum knee, so mine were modified. As a result, I feel the burn in my calf muscles.
  • carfamily08
    carfamily08 Posts: 179
    Options
    I'll just say this. They were a lot easier before I had 3 kids in 3 years. That is all...
  • Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Personally I can do jumping jacks all day....... As long as I got a good sports bra. I sure hope I lose a cup size and a pants size! lol
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    just wait till you get to the planks, you're going to miss jumping jacks! LOL!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,148 Member
    Options
    It'll be fun to see how many sports bras I have to wear. Day 2, two so far. I did the first three sets, then modified some of the rest so I could finish. I'll be curious to see how much I can do by Day 10
  • kaekencoffee
    kaekencoffee Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    After 4 children and multiple surgeries (bladder lifts, hysterectomy, then major repair for multiple prolapses), the only issue I have with jumping jacks are having to wear a thick pad because I leak like a sieve! I guess, looking for a silver lining, it's better than having all my insides hanging out.
  • nondomesticgoddess
    nondomesticgoddess Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    They hurt my knees, they hurt my boobs and I need to wear a panty liner because of the "leakage" issue. In other words, I HATE them! LOL. I haven't been able to get through a whole minute of them, I do about 30-40 seconds and then switch to a march. I'm hoping she does something else for cardio in the other levels.
  • AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    The first set with the jumping jacks then the jump rope and repeated is a total battle in my mind as to whether I can keep on going as I'm so out of breath! But this is because my fitness level is low at the moment. I'm hoping I'll soon see an improvement though.
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options

Believe it or not...I would rather do planks!!
  • Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

Believe it or not...I would rather do planks!!

Amen!!!
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I am not a huge fan but I did 400 in one day for a previous challenge that I joined. After that the few that she did in level one were a piece of cake.
  • PMDiva
    PMDiva Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1 got through 2 sets of Jumping Jacks. I need to do something about my girls.
  • zombiesage
    zombiesage Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    jumping jacks used to be difficult for me but after training the last few months with a personal trainer i can finally do them without bladder problems.