March 3rd!

Options
Hi all, hope you're doing well.

Day 3 over with and I'm aching! Still finding it tough and realising how unfit I've become after months of skiving off. Oh well, I will keep on going. :smile:

Replies

• Suzeboo
    Suzeboo Posts: 50
    Options
    Hi, I'm on Day 2 as I started only yesterday. I found Day 1 not too bad, that is until this morning when i woke up aching like mad all over!! I just completed day 2 and found the flow much easier, knowing what to expect but OUCH!!!! I hope what people say about Day 4 is true, in that the pain seems to fade away. Take away the aches.... I feel great!!
  • King22046
    King22046 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm about to do D3L1 and even my armpits are sore. I guess doing 2-3 miles on the treadmill afterwards may not be the best idea.:laugh: :laugh:
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feeling pretty good this morning except for shoulders!! Did day 3 (lv1)!!!
  • Susiq2222
    Susiq2222 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all,

completed Day 3 Level1 - and everything hurts but I feel amazing!!!
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Good morning! day 3 done for the day, very SORE today, esp arms!....will probably do a little cardio later on before dinner, like walking or Wii, etc. Hope everyone doing well!
  • doodlemeg
    doodlemeg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Finished day 3 level 1 and I definitely feel it but I'm so glad I'm doing it...Is anyone else kind of starting to enjoy doing the workouts?
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Finished ....for me it was day 6 level 1...seriously thinking of going up to level 2 tomorrow! We shall see.
  • Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Since I'm skipping today. If I work out twice in one day will that catch me up? Not saying I will, but its a nice thought lol
  • jmm083
    jmm083 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am on day six and I feel very little soreness. The difference in endurance in just one week is crazy (but wonderful). I did take a rest day because I was afraid of injuring myself. Looking forward to the next 24 days!
  • Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Finished day 3 level 1 and I definitely feel it but I'm so glad I'm doing it...Is anyone else kind of starting to enjoy doing the workouts?

I am. AND when I went out last night I had a new found confidence. I know nothing has physically changed but mentally I'm getting there :smile:
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,148 Member
    Options
    Just finished level one, day three and am still alive. More or less. I'm finding different body parts hurt each day, woke up this morning feeling soreness in my sides. Did a few more jumping jacks than I did yesterday, still not leaving the ground for the jump rope part, but I'm okay with that.
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Completed L1D3 today. My biceps are sore but other than that not too bad. I really struggle with the bicycle sit ups right at the end, my legs just feel sooooo heavy. I know Jillian advises chin up, look at the ceiling and all that when doing sit ups but I just find my neck aches really quickly. Anybody else's neck ache when doing sit ups?
  • mclay12
    mclay12 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Planning on doing Day 3 this evening!
  • Melissa132129
    Melissa132129 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    L1D3 done for me!

My thighs were so sore yesterday and still are today as well : ( But I got through the workout just fine....I just keep telling myself 1 or 2 more days and then the soreness will be gone. I did the shred in January (didn't finish though) and I was only sore for a few days and then wasn't sore again.
  • elissascotland
    elissascotland Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    L1D3 done. I'm aching all over - in a good way :)

See y'all tomorrow!!
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work everyone!
    I did day 3 yesterday, today I'm taking the day off 30DS but if I can get the energy worked up I'm planning on getting some yoga meltdown in. At the very least I'll run through a few poses today. I want to have a few glasses (a bottle) of wine later, so I gotta get SOME exercise in. :drinker:
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 6 and found it getting easier each day. Still want to do the full 10 days before moving on to Level 2, which I haven't looked at yet. I'm pretty sure Jillian will up the ante quite a bit on the next level!

Keep going everyone. It seems to be worth the effort!
  • csimpson954
    Options
    A little late to join but I started on the 1st too. Day 3 level 1 complete!
  • doodlemeg
    doodlemeg Posts: 57 Member
    Options

I am. AND when I went out last night I had a new found confidence. I know nothing has physically changed but mentally I'm getting there :smile:

I totally get what you mean!
  • Naamah18
    Naamah18 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Completed L1D2. I knew I would my shoulder area would be aching this morning when I woke up and I was right...thighs also a little sore but tolerable. Today I had a little more energy than yesterday and felt more comfortable with the workout now that I know what to expect. We'll see how I feel tomorrow!