Back with challenges. Week of Feb 25th through March 3rd

Options
Ok everyone, I hope you all got in the 20 minutes each day doing some type of movement? I am pretty sure I did except for yesterday and today. My bad.

Well here we go for next week

Monday: wall pushups try for 10

Tues: squats do at least 5

Wed: crunches try for 5

Thurs: lay on your side and lift your leg up, hold for a second or 2 then down then back up, then do other side do 5 each leg

Friday: side steps do at least 20 of these, they are easy enough

Sat: boxing box out at least 10 times each arm for total of 20

Sun: walk for 10 minutes

Replies

• Wooken3
    Wooken3 Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Ok everyone, I hope you all got in the 20 minutes each day doing some type of movement? I am pretty sure I did except for yesterday and today. My bad.

Well here we go for next week

wallpushup.gif
    Monday: wall pushups try for 10

squat.gif
    Tues: squats do at least 5

04-Crunches.gif
    Wed: crunches try for 5

side-lying-leg-lifts.jpg
    Thurs: lay on your side and lift your leg up, hold for a second or 2 then down then back up, then do other side do 5 each leg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQstPgU9gt2E6Yd4SGFRtMz9awHC6GRIeCty6nWtC1RskUJgxLHBw
    Friday: side steps do at least 20 of these, they are easy enough

thumb_sport-boxen_12.gif
    Sat: boxing box out at least 10 times each arm for total of 20

Beatles-Abbey-Road-Gif.gif
    Sun: walk for 10 minutes
  • phylsyl
    phylsyl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    These are doable. I'll give 'em a try!
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    OK, I've already done the squats, leg lifts and the crunches as part of my daily (ha, ha) routine. I will have time to exercise the next 2 days, but then stepdaughter is home and, despite all the stuff she has to do for school and moving, she loves to visit so exercise might be reduced again. But it sure is fun!:happy:
  • walkswithart
    walkswithart Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Wall Push ups - done :wink:
  • phylsyl
    Options
    OK. Did wall push-ups yesterday and squats today. Good for me! are there calories to report here (couldn't find these on exercise list), or just light warm-up movement?
  • rbeckner711
    rbeckner711 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    these are great! I'll do Monday and Tuesday's today as I hadn't checked in before. Besides, I just got my hair done and always feel more energetic when that happens! ;)
    I love the illustrations for the exercises!
  • walkswithart
    walkswithart Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the activities, I'm a slacker this week. Promise I do next week.
  • californiagirl1950
    californiagirl1950 Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    walkswithart, you are welcome for the activities and hey, sometimes we need to be slackers. Now, I will let you off this week, but come Monday................................ta dah! You best be on em. lol

Hope everyone else had a good week and did most if not all of them. If you all like this, I will continue to post, otherwise we can give this up?
  • lintino
    lintino Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I just realized you were posting a challenge each week. I did the last 2. I like that a lot. I think it would be great if you continued. There is a good variety. And Wooken's illustrations are priceless! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: for you both.
  • phylsyl
    Options
    I hope both you and Wooken3 continue this challenge. It's been very helpful for me, especially the illustrations. what's next?
  • autygermom
    autygermom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sounds very doable, I will start on Monday.:smile:
  • gramanana
    gramanana Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    walkswithart, you are welcome for the activities and hey, sometimes we need to be slackers. Now, I will let you off this week, but come Monday................................ta dah! You best be on em. lol

Hope everyone else had a good week and did most if not all of them. If you all like this, I will continue to post, otherwise we can give this up?

As you know, I love the challenges and will be sorry if you stop posting them. If you need new ideas, I'll be glad to help. Unfortunately, I'm not available for the next couple of weeks, but then I'd be willing to jump in to assist.

Please don't stop, it makes life more interesting.