First week in Insanity need help :)

Options
Hello everyone! i just started insanity last monday, i love it but its so hard to stay motivated and going exspecially sense im doing it by myself. ive tried on three different occasions to pass the 2 week limit but i never make it.. So i would love it if youd all add me, and share your success stories and help keep me motivated, and stay in line with my goals. :) i weigh 150 and i want to lose15 lbs. please help ^_^

Replies

• currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 2 wks away from finishing my first round of Insanity. I love it! While I'm doing it I'm dying, but when its done I spend the whole rest of the day thinking "I could totally do that again...should I work out again?" lol I never do, though; I get home too late. And I love the challenge of going further each time I push play. You got this!
  • Microfiber
    Microfiber Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    While I'm doing it I'm dying, but when its done I spend the whole rest of the day thinking "I could totally do that again...should I work out again?"

I'm totally the same :laugh:
  • AnarchyMike
    Options
  • jordangel10
    Options
    While I'm doing it I'm dying, but when its done I spend the whole rest of the day thinking "I could totally do that again...should I work out again?"

I'm totally the same :laugh:

Agree here too. This week will be the last week in month one for me. Although I haven't lost weight I feel stronger and I hear month two is where the real *kitten* kicking starts so we shall see. Hope to get those results. Probably have to go two rounds, so I will need support along the way as well! :)