If anyone else starving?

Options
ThatSoundsHard
ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
Oh good, it doesn't let me change the typo in the title..

this is weird. I'd been just fine with consuming around 1500 calories daily and eating back my exercise calories but the past few days since starting the 30 DS I'm finding myself a lot hungrier than normal. Either way I changed my goals to up my recommended calorie intake. It's one thing to be a bit "hungry" when I'm bored, it's something else entirely to find myself still ravenous after eating a dinner plate sized salad.

Anyone else had this happen?

Replies

• Hiskhaleesi
    Hiskhaleesi Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! Today is day 3 for me and I am ravenous!! I've been doing 1500 daily and eating a very small portion of my excersize cals back (sometime, not always) and today I'm just freaking starving. I also do between 30-75 minutes of cardio a night. I'm keeping it at bay with water and low cal filling snacks though
  • nikongirl29
    nikongirl29 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Me too (hungrier!) - I'm not sure if it's because it's the weekend or if I feel like I deserve to eat more after working out so hard lol
  • ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    My thoery is that I'm not used to strength training. I've noticed when I do particularly demanding yoga I'm extra hungry. Either way, I'm going to listen to my body, for now, I'll consume a few hundred more calories. No big deal.
  • scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Yeah. I don't usually eat back any of my workout calories but since starting 30DS, I've been so hungry that I eat at last half back.
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    haven't noticed the hungry thing-- but I have been needing TONS of water!
  • messy_Missy16
    messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    haven't noticed the hungry thing-- but I have been needing TONS of water!

I went from drinking 1 litre to drinking about 3 litres of water a day. And my appetite has decreased severely