Second weigh in tomorrow!

Options
karedaly75
karedaly75 Posts: 34 Member
I know the weigh in is tomorrow, but I have been the same for a couple days now, so I went ahead and updated my weight today. I made the first goal, but missed the second one by quite a bit. I have lost that strong motivation I had in the first 3 months. I am still plugging away, but not with as much excitement. I hope everyone else is doing well. I hope to get it going again in the next 3 months when the weather is nicer and I am able to get my walking buddy back. Good luck everyone!

Replies

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,271 Member
    Options
    CW 217.4...nowhere near my March 1 goal but I'm staying with this challenge and I reset my goals for the last 2 weigh-ins. Trying to be realistic and have attainable goals. The next 3 months will be better:smile: I agree with Karen, nicer weather will make it easier to workout. I have joined a couple of new challenges and those definitely will help as well.

Good luck everyone and let's keep this challenge going!
  • TNDamisi
    TNDamisi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ah, came in at 166lbs, so less than half way to my goal. Not sure if I should reassess, since 10lbs/3mo is an achievable goal, but this is the 2nd time I have missed my goal.
  • karedaly75
    karedaly75 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    To: TNDamisi

Don't reassess, push harder! You can do it. I know it seems hard to imagine 6 months in, but try to recapture that motivation and inspiration you had in September to set that goal for yourself. I believe in you!
  • TNDamisi
    TNDamisi Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    To: TNDamisi

Don't reassess, push harder! You can do it. I know it seems hard to imagine 6 months in, but try to recapture that motivation and inspiration you had in September to set that goal for yourself. I believe in you!

You're right, and that's ultimately what I had decided to do, but it's nice to hear it from someone else. :wink: I think for the most part I'm over my plateau - I just gotta pay more attention to what I cram in my pie-hole. Which was my whole problem in the first place, haha! Good luck on meeting your goal next quarter!
  • stefwi2000
    stefwi2000 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello my friends,

I did not reach my goal this time either. I will push my self harder for the next three months. I can say that I am lighter and happier than I was this time last year. Do not give up on yourself keep going and take one day at a time.

God bless,
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I didn't meet my goal either, but with 42 lbs. gone I'm not going to wallow... I'm going to keep pushing!
  • stefwi2000
    stefwi2000 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I didn't meet my goal either, but with 42 lbs. gone I'm not going to wallow... I'm going to keep pushing!

I am working on getting fit and healthy. I may not have net my goal but I will not let that stop me. Congrats on your 42lbs lost. I have lost 46 so far and plan to lose more.