Day 7 completed!

Options
JenBrown0210
JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
Day 7 completed! I'm so proud of myself for sticking with it. I lost two pounds my first week. I'm already feeling stronger!

Replies

• Shaebae93
    Shaebae93 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of us too because sticking with it is hard work in itself. lol pushing play has never been so hard.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I agree completely!
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Congrats everyone who finished this week :D. It's been a bloody hard one but I'm actually starting to look forward to my daily beatings from Shaun T (I say that now, when it gets to five minutes into the warmup and I'm dying already, then I hate him), and I aint giving up on it until I can keep up with Tania, that woman is a freaking ANIMAL!

My first weeks weigh in tomorrow (I seem to lose more if I have my rest day the day before) so hopefully I'll have a loss of something.
  • wilki089
    wilki089 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great job!! I am drawing my inspiration from you all. I'm starting Friday!!
  • Adrian_Brown
    Options
    Fantastic effort everyone! Like the first step out of bed on a morning, the 1st week is very difficult, so huge kudos for sticking with it!

I'm just starting week 4 and although I've 'only' lost 5Lbs so far, i'm feeling fitter and full of energy (even for the 05:30 INSANITY starts!!!)

Keep going everyone!