Looking for Fitbit connections

Options
Hello everyone!

I am looking for fitbit connections (ideally people who use it just for steps...not in running!) to challenge each other. I just got back from vacation last week where I was doing 17,000-20,000 steps a day. Since getting back home it is a bit more challenging (MN weather does not make it desirable to walk outside right now).

I'm looking for others who are looking to challenge themselves currently around the 8,000 - 12,000 mark.

You interested? Here is my profile URL: http://www.fitbit.com/user/249QRR

Replies

• gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. My goal is 10,000 steps per day by walking. I don't make it every day, but I try.
  • JulieB_MN
    JulieB_MN Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm in MN too! It was beautiful out today! We should have a ton of snow by Tuesday night! YUCK! I aim for 10,000 steps a day. During the work week I get 10,000 if I go to the gym too. Weekends are harder. Today I got my steps as I went shopping and walked around the mall a few times:) I would love to get 15,000 a day! Add me if you would like:)
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I would play but you guys are a bit more active than me. I shoot for 7000 steps a day and 10,000 steps is an awesome and rare day for me.

But I live in Wisconsin :o)
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I am using another pedometer not Fitbit but it is quite accurate though.I was doing 10000 steps back in Jan but now I have to start again. I can do 6000-7000 steps but I can stretch it to 8000 per day if I try harder. I am in for the challenge.
  • azmiz
    azmiz Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join the challenge. I've had a fitbit since January and love it! My goal is to average 10,000 steps/day over a week. I also joined a walking to Disney group. That will take months for me but should be fun and keep me motivated!
  • gnoccola
    gnoccola Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    http://www.fitbit.com/user/22ZZS2

Add me on fitbit if you like. It keeps me motivated comparing steps with friends.
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
  • Elizabeth_in_MN
    Elizabeth_in_MN Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yay!
  • Elizabeth_in_MN
    Options
    I would play but you guys are a bit more active than me. I shoot for 7000 steps a day and 10,000 steps is an awesome and rare day for me.

But I live in Wisconsin :o)

Oh, it is no game! Add if you would like....I'm looking for people to connect with who will not shame me with 20,000 steps a day :) I promise not to shame you!
  • Elizabeth_in_MN
    Options
    I am using another pedometer not Fitbit but it is quite accurate though.I was doing 10000 steps back in Jan but now I have to start again. I can do 6000-7000 steps but I can stretch it to 8000 per day if I try harder. I am in for the challenge.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to confuse anyone! I'm not looking for a formal challenge, just to meet fellow walkers who have similar goals to support each other.