My before and after

Options
s_reynolds777
s_reynolds777 Posts: 36 Member
I can't believe I'm posting this online in all my flabby glory but I wanted to share my before and after with you guys cause I know it helped me to hear from real people. So here is my story first. I'm down about 80 lbs now from my heaviest so I have lost quite a bit before I started Insanity. I started it in October of 2012 and took my before photo then at 183 lbs. Then after a week I got sick and decided to take some time off and start again in the new year. Well the holidays took a toll on me and when I started insanity the first of the year I weighed in at 193 so I gained 10 pounds in just a few months of eating what ever the heck I wanted. I wish I had taken a new photo then but I didn't. I just took the after photos today and funny thing is I'm back to 183 lbs so I lost 10 pounds doing insanity but you can still tell quite a difference from my other before photo where I was also 183. So to all those people who don't see the scale moving much this should show you that you're still making a difference. I definately still have some weight to lose but the 2 months of effort put into insanity has helped me on my way.

p1460907276-2.jpg

p1460907288-2.jpg

p1460907292-2.jpg

Replies

• Jemmuno
    Jemmuno Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Huge difference!! Great job!!
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Awesome job :)
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!
  • s_reynolds777
    Options
    Just finished my last fit test so I thought I'd share my starting and ending result too:

Switch Kick 54 to 116
    Power jacks 40 to 52
    Power Knees 70 to 107
    Power Jumps 20 to 40
    Globe Jumps 8 to 11
    Suicide Jumps 16 to 24
    Push-up Jacks 2 to 24
    Low Plank Oblique 30 to 66
  • littleflygirl
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!

It's true! I learned, too, not to focus too much on the numbers on the scale.. .only the numbers on my measuring tape. lol

It's been a help.

I'm very proud of you! Way to stick with it!! :)
  • Callalili
    Callalili Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Way to go!
  • s_reynolds777
    Options
    Another update to help everyone who is working on insanity. I just got a "fitness test" at the gym today to compare my body fat percentage and just from Insanity it has gone down 4.6% from 29.6% to 25% body fat. The instructor who did my pinch test was amazed that it was such a difference with just a few lbs lost!
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Great progress! My scale barely moves, but clothes are seriously falling off. I'm going shopping this weekend to take care of that!
  • ariesangeluv
    ariesangeluv Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    great job! :)
  • ASecretBobby
    ASecretBobby Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Your results are awesome and very inspiring. I am noticing an uplift in your bum. This is where I feel the most improvement, cant wait for week 2 if the results are this good this quick, then game on, thank you for inspiration
  • ASecretBobby
    ASecretBobby Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Your results are awesome and very inspiring. I am noticing an uplift in your bum. This is where I feel the most improvement, cant wait for week 2 if the results are this good this quick, then game on, thank you for inspiration
  • s_reynolds777
    Options
    Yea, I noticed in my butt and my abs the most. Some of the results I can feel more than see in a picture too. My abs are definitely firmer!
  • currlee
    currlee Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    My butt melted away, lol. I thought I'd be sad to lose it; turns out there was plenty to lose and still have a shape. I'm happy with it.
  • BrokenCowgirl
    BrokenCowgirl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    :wink: That's Fantastic. Great job !!