REST DAY!!!

Options
messy_Missy16
messy_Missy16 Posts: 349 Member
Thank goodness in need of a rest

The squat of the day tomorrow (day 5) is the " Curtsy Squat"
(make sure & research / google the proper form before doing these squats if you aren't sure)
Happy Squatting Everyone!!! :)

Replies

• watchhillgirl
    watchhillgirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Those are tough! Glad I have a day to rest up (but still did prisoner squats this morning)!
  • MeLiving
    MeLiving Posts: 11
    Options
    Found a good example on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvzq0JzM2NM

Now I'll be ready for my curtsy squats tomorrow morning.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I'm in double need of rest day today! On top of the 60 from yesterday, it was legs & back day with P90X. Ouchies.
  • LoveMy3Boys
    LoveMy3Boys Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Found a good example on YouTube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvzq0JzM2NM

Now I'll be ready for my curtsy squats tomorrow morning.

Oh wow. Thanks for this example. Those will be a challenge
  • erin4455
    erin4455 Posts: 135
    Options
    Day 4 - Rest Day :)
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    I missed Day 2 because I attended an out of town wedding. Had to make them up on Day 3 along with my NROLFW work out that included the dreaded lunges with weights. Aggravated my left hip flexor. OUCH! but I'm okay today. Time to rake the yard. No rest for the weary.
  • MumOfADuo
    MumOfADuo Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Good thing today was rest lol...in my training this morning had squats with a 25 pound weight lol!!!
    Not looking forward to curtsy squats tomorrow...will youtube it before attempting...also going to youtube prisoner squats (or whatever somebody called them lol)
  • 4Boys4Me
    4Boys4Me Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    So I've been off the computer for the weekend but still doing my squats....regular squats. But when I got on this morning, I see all different types of squats that people have been doing, is this something new/different????
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Iam glad its rest day too. will begin tomorrow
  • messy_Missy16
    Options
    So I've been off the computer for the weekend but still doing my squats....regular squats. But when I got on this morning, I see all different types of squats that people have been doing, is this something new/different????

Read the group info carefully & you'll see
  • AmandaBiggs09
    AmandaBiggs09 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I've been doing them since the start but I haven't posted anything. I know, What's the point of being in the group? I'll try to get on and post everyday now.

I have a couple of questions. First, I only feel pain in the front of my thighs and it's pretty intense. Should I feel it elsewhere or is this normal? Could my form be wrong? I feel like it looks right but idk. Also, I just noticed the squat of the day. Does that matter or am I fine doing regular squats?
  • messy_Missy16
    Options
    I've been doing them since the start but I haven't posted anything. I know, What's the point of being in the group? I'll try to get on and post everyday now.

I have a couple of questions. First, I only feel pain in the front of my thighs and it's pretty intense. Should I feel it elsewhere or is this normal? Could my form be wrong? I feel like it looks right but idk. Also, I just noticed the squat of the day. Does that matter or am I fine doing regular squats?

It's normal for your thighs to hurt at first if you aren't accustom to doing squats. However if you aren't sure about your form please research/ Google/ youtube how to do squats properly. We don't want any injuries. As for the squat of the day it is optional, it is only for those who want to try something new or for whoever wants a bit more of a challenge. Regular squats are fine. Happy Squatting!!! :wink:
  • daniyar8701
    daniyar8701 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Never heard of Curtsy Squats. Definitely a fun challenge! Thank you for the YouTube video.

May be a stupid question, but since tomorrow is 70 squats, with the Curtsy squat, is it 35 per leg or 70 per leg? Just want to get the info before I start, if possible.

Good luck everyone!
  • messy_Missy16
    Options
    Never heard of Curtsy Squats. Definitely a fun challenge! Thank you for the YouTube video.

May be a stupid question, but since tomorrow is 70 squats, with the Curtsy squat, is it 35 per leg or 70 per leg? Just want to get the info before I start, if possible.

Good luck everyone!

There's no such thing as a stupid question. The daily total is 70 so your total must only add up to be 70 therefore it's 35 per leg. Happy Squatting!!!