Losing 15 pounds partner wanted!! :)

Options

Replies

• RojaBlaze
    Options
    I have 18lbs to lose, I hope that still gets me in with you ladies! I could really use some friends with similar goals. Most of the people on my friends list have already met their goals or are very close.
  • emj095
    emj095 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!
    My name is Emily! I am 5'4", weigh around 135-140, and want to lose 10-15 pounds by this summer. I'm new here and would love some motivation/accountability buddies!

Add me :)
  • unique2myself
    unique2myself Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Im in! Friend me :)

I am 159lbs and want to get to 135 as my "final" goal.

Lets do this ! I have been needing a group to go with and be accountable to.
  • springbreakmission
    Options
    Wow! I'm glad to see so many ladies in the same range as me. I want to add everyone! :happy:

I'm 5'5.5"and 155. Losing 10 - 15 pounds of fat would put me right at my goal and ready for summer time!

Not sure if the OP still needs a partner but i could sure use one.

All are welcome to add. I love having friends with similar goals
  • Turnert0728
    Options
    Hey,

I'm in, looking to lose 20 pounds by July which is the birthday month.

I'm currently 185, my ultimate goal is to get back down to 150.

Measurements are 39-33-44.5. I could stand to lose 2-4 inches are each.
  • ang604
    Options
    I would love to have some extra motivation. My birthday is June and I want this one to be amazing... and of course I want to look super sexy ;) Anyone who wants to add me and kick my butt for those bad days (oh yes they happen, but I'm honest with my tracking) would be a friend always, and I would be willing to return the favor :) I'm currently 175 and want to get down to 150s (going for 160 for the bday)
    Thanks for the help ladies, stay motivated, we can do this for us!
  • wassergottin
    wassergottin Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm open to adding some encouraging friends! I'm 5'6" and just weighed in today at 139 lbs. I started at 144 lbs, and I hope to end up at about 125 lbs, or if I'm lucky: 120 lbs.

I'd like to get to 125 lbs by May 1st if I can, because that's when I'm graduating with my bachelors in EE.

Thanks, ladies!
  • jaybird110
    jaybird110 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    I'm 5'4, 127 lb, and would love to lose 7 pounds, ten optimally!
  • MissJJ74
    MissJJ74 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

5'3, CW 165 trying to get to 150 by May so I have 15 lbs to go.
  • Laurascalderon
    Options
    We're on the same boat! getting ready for the summer :)
  • krivostead
    krivostead Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If you're still looking for a partner, or if anyone would like to add me for a friend. I'm 5'7" and am 150, would love to be 135, or 130 if at all possible by bikini season. :)

After having 2 kids, it's been so hard working full-time and trying to lose these last 15lbs of baby-weight.
  • Resa52
    Resa52 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and about halfway through my journey of losing 16 lbs. Hoping to lose it by mid-June.

Would rather get down to a 6-8 pants size than my goal weight (125) but we'll see how things shake out!
  • tayearnhart
    tayearnhart Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I am getting SERIOUS this time my MFP and have 0 friends that use it!! I am 5'5" and about 160! I would loooooove to be down about 15/20 pounds by summer! I am hoping to get married next year and want to be a SEXY BRIDE. I need some encouragment and to see some posts on my feed! Pleeease add me and help me with this journey! thanks thanks thanks :happy:
  • emomonster92
    emomonster92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi girls!
    I'm Sharon, i'm 5'7 lookin to get back down to 155, i'm at 174 right now. Got on a medication that made me gain weight now i can't get it off. Can maintain my weight really well once it gets to a point but losing it seems impossible, trying to get better at keeping track of MFP instead of just saying whatever and goin back into my old routine. I'm a junk food maniac and am trying to stay away from it, also a really bad McDonald's addict ;) Would love some support from other ladies like me, if ur close to my area even better! lol
  • mackenzieln
    mackenzieln Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i'm 5'5 looking to lose 15 lbs as well. I'm currently 133
  • JamieA8
    JamieA8 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you ladies! I am 5'4" and as of Friday morning 135.8lbs. I am looking to be 124 by May 11th for my family vacation to Fl. That only gives me 67 days. I have been working on this since Jan 29th and have only lost 2 lbs! I could really use some motivation!
  • sarahbw22
    sarahbw22 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm in too!!

I'm 5'9 and currently 156 pounds. My goal is to lose 15 pounds and reach 141 pounds by the end of June. I would love some new buddies!! So please feel free to add me!

-Sarah
  • chercee
    chercee Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Count me in!

I started at 135, and have lost 2 pounds in my first week - so I'm down to 133. I'd love to get down to 120. I'm getting married in October (yays!) and I don't want to feel self-conscious on a day when EVERYONE is going to be taking my picture!! Ah! My dress is coming in the beginning of August, so I basically have until the end of July to lose the last 13 pounds. I will be so, so, so happy if it happens!

This group and whole site are just awesome. :bigsmile:
  • sportzmom23
    sportzmom23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm in, 5'7", down to 141. Looking to go another 10ish, down 36 already. Beach trips in July, I am ready to get the last lbs off!!
  • SuzieRafts
    Options
    I injured myself last August and have gained 10 horrible pounds over the course of this winter. I have always sucked it up and done this alone but thought some company might be fun this time around!! I am very active (usually) and would like to get down to 150 by June and less than 150 by August. I am currently 158 :( and 5' 9".