Down 1.2 lbs!

Options
breezedaze
breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
I felt skinny this morning. I have been so on track so I thought I would jump on the scale just to see. Now I am down a total of 5.8 since starting. Yay.

Next goal is the 10lb mark. Then I am 1/4 of the way there.

Replies

• kristishrider
    Options
    I put on .9# this wknd. I was going to try and NOT weigh myself until the end of the month, but i feel that if i don't know my ups and downs i will not be strict enough. But this week I AM going to make it to the gym..... I AM!!!!!!!

And Congrats on the weight loss :)))
  • breezedaze
    Options
    That might be water...might be anything...moving forward and beyond it is the key..patience and restarting...

You'll see a change next week...watch for it!
  • kristishrider
    Options
    I am glad you are such a positive person :flowerforyou:
  • GrammyDanni
    GrammyDanni Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your loss !!

I hit 12# on Saturday, but gained two back after indulging in a taco salad & chips n salsa last night. Mex food is my ultimate weakness. Back on track today :-)

I need to stop weighing daily.......

Please share your interesting low-cal recipes as I am running out of ideas..

Cheers to a succesful week !!
  • kristishrider
    Options
    I made a great salsa this wknd. I will have to post the recipe for u tonight
  • beachlover0103
    beachlover0103 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    Congrats to those who lost weight!

Mondays are tough for me...i retain water very easily and try not to wiegh myself on mondays.Wednesday is my weigh in day. My goal for today is to log all my food, which I never do and exercise for 30 minutes. Got a late start today, i was up with a sick kid last night...went to the dr and he has bronchitis.

Now, I'm back in my office, trying to catch up on the work I didn't get done this morning. I run my business out of my home so that makes things a bit easier and i actually have to walk through our gym to get to my office....finally, i feel like the treadmill is calling me...that's a first in long time! Reading everyone's posts has been very encouraging and writing on the boards and messaging has helped also. Thanks for sharing and listening....you are all very inspiring.
  • GrammyDanni
    GrammyDanni Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That would be great.....Thanks !
  • breezedaze
    Options
    It is biologically and mathematically impossible to gain 2lbs of fat overnight from one taco salad! The fluctuation is caused by other variables like water retention and that can be fixed with water and and a pee! But you said it..stop weighing daily!!!

Salsa recipe!! Yes Please

Sounds like everybody is engaging in their health...that's the important thing...water isn't fat..weight isn't fat..only fat is fat and we're gonna wave good bye to a crap load of that stuff

Day by day....inch by little inch...we're gonna do it!