Replies

• 4Boys4Me
    4Boys4Me Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    PERIWINKLE team
    SW: 202
    CW: 200
    Percentage: 0.99%

Angieb - What are you doing to lose 12 pounds this week?
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    PERIWINKLE team
    SW: 202
    CW: 200
    Percentage: 0.99%

Angieb - What are you doing to lose 12 pounds this week?

Well, the whole week: I worked out every day and burned anywhere from 1100-1500 cal (which I'm not going to do this week)...I worked out today for 60 min and burned 850...that's what I'm gonna do this week..plus focus more on my eating and eat my last meal at around 4-5 w/ a light snack before 7. :flowerforyou:
  • TheScarlettOHara
    TheScarlettOHara Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Team silver!!!
    Starting weight 140
    Current weight 137
    % Lost 2.14
  • super_chicva88
    Options
    Are people getting booted off? Or are we just seeing which team can lose the most?
  • angbieb
    Options
    Are people getting booted off? Or are we just seeing which team can lose the most?

Yes, there are going to be people booted off....the ones that don't put their weights in and participate! :ohwell:
  • Emwalker3406
    Emwalker3406 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Calling all Team PERIWINKLE!!! I noticed only half of us have entered our weights on the spreadsheet. I know you are out there doing your best so lets all show what we have for week one.
    Here is the spreadsheet link again:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoEtNSSwWMMidHgwQnpkQ2I2OHFzVE1CV1J4b3BkT3c#gid=0
  • Mommy4812
    Mommy4812 Posts: 649 Member
    Options
    SW-193.2
    CW-191.2
    Percentage Loss-1.04%

Team Purple!!
  • lorihov
    lorihov Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Sw 193
    Cw191.2
    I'm pleased with this had lots of things going on this week. Just looked best things to eat at these events and did extra workouts, my goal was to break even to still lose was great!
    Think I'm team Violet if I did it right
  • lorihov
    Options
    Wow it's great to see some of those big numbers! Way to go!!!
    I look forward to reading about everyone, everyday, this is what I was looking for. People doing the same as me and cheering everyone on!
  • LeahKRayas
    LeahKRayas Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Green Team
    SW: 162.4
    CW: 159.2
    % lost : 1.97

I have to admit, I am a little dissapointed :(
    I guess considering I have had sick kids all week and didn't sleep
    more than 6-7 hours in three days ( and held my 10mth old son nearly the entire time and
    the few hours of sleep I managed to get was sitting in my rocker with him asleep in my arms)
    I should just be happy that I managed to still eat healthy and fit in some exercise.
    On a more positive note I am happy to be in the 150's. Hopefully next week will be better.
  • angbieb
    Options
    Green Team
    SW: 162.4
    CW: 159.2
    % lost : 1.97

I have to admit, I am a little dissapointed :(
    I guess considering I have had sick kids all week and didn't sleep
    more than 6-7 hours in three days ( and held my 10mth old son nearly the entire time and
    the few hours of sleep I managed to get was sitting in my rocker with him asleep in my arms)
    I should just be happy that I managed to still eat healthy and fit in some exercise.
    On a more positive note I am happy to be in the 150's. Hopefully next week will be better.

I think you are doing great!

Oh and I was kidding about booting people off if they don't post...it's only the first week and I know people are busy!:wink:
  • akgurl
    akgurl Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I put my weight in but its not showing up on spread sheets
  • super_chicva88
    Options
    I am glad you were kidding! lol Seeing every ones weight go down this week is very inspiring! I am feeling god about next week and as soon as we get paid I am going to prepare all my snacks for the week and plan my meals too. Especially over the weekend when its super hard for me.

Great Job everyone! pound by pound we are getting healthier together and I love it!
  • angbieb
    Options
    I put my weight in but its not showing up on spread sheets

I just looked and it's on there akgurl:wink:
  • blink1021
    blink1021 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    SW: 291.2
    CW: 289.6

Team Burgundy!!!

Not real happy but at least its a loss. Having a tough time finding the time for exercise. Having now gone back to work so my days are no longer open and having a new baby in the house before I know it its 9pm and I would rather go to bed. Thankfully my older child does help out a lot. I can't wait for the days to become longer and warmer. Heres to finding more hours in the day.
  • jewels129
    jewels129 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Purple Team
    SW 181.2
    CW 177.8
    lost 1.88%

I'm really happy with my number. I worked really hard this week and really stuck with my calorie goal. There were a lot of tough days, but I just kept drinking water and even went to bed early last night to keep away the late time munchies.

I'm impressed by all the great weigh-ins everyone has had! Keep up the great work!!! :heart:
  • lorihov
    Options
    Start weight 2/25 :226.4
    Weigh in # 2 3/4: 226.4

I am super disappointed in myself this week. I know I can do better and next week I will. I was way more active this week and was down 1 1/2lbs Friday but this weekend I gave into alot of temptations at my nieces 1st birthday party. : ( Great job to everyone who lost this week. I WILL be joining you next week!

Don't be disappointed in your self, we all have lives to live. What we have to do is keep going. We have all had times we don't lose, just put it behind you and go forward.
  • super_chicva88
    Options
    Thank you for the kind words. They were all true. I am already feeling better about next weeks weigh in. = )
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Off topic but....

Can anyone delete some of the other threads we aren't using? There is so many.....
  • plmkoijn
    plmkoijn Posts: 15
    Options
    ST: 205
    CW: 201.8
    1.56%

Did better than I thought i dont know how this next week is gonna go. I have alot on my plate and absolutely no time or energy to get up and exercise. Mom is hospitalized and Dr. gave us a life expectancy we were never expecting. Good job to everyone and good luck next week.
This discussion has been closed.