need weight gain friends

Options
urmymom
urmymom Posts: 27 Member
i need some weight gain friends to see what types of meals/foods are being eaten and when to give me some ideas to help me. i am so used to eating maybe once a day that is horrible. i need to gain at least 20 pounds to get back to my "normal" weight. i am 111 right now so i have a long way to go.... thanks

ps i am not sure how to add so please add me.. lol thanks again:smile:

Replies

• christinezittel
    christinezittel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I sent you a message. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • urmymom
    urmymom Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • SherriAMO
    Options
    I've been using fitness pal for 10 days and after 3 days of eating only half of my recomended calories, I lost 6 pounds, I just completed my first full week and lost another pound.

Are any of you able to eat your recomended calories? (1940 to gain just one pound per week). I feel like every bite is forced and I'm still not really interested in eating. All my other friends on fittness pal are trying to lose so looking at their diaries just makes me nauseas.

how do you do it every day?

Sherri
  • KaraAlste
    KaraAlste Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I was watching some YouTube videos and Boost Plus is highly reccommened for weight gain in women because it does not fill you up like food will and has 360 calories. Hope this helps.
  • Mzbrown1982
    Options
    Sherri! I realized that once i started eating regularly, 3 meals a day, I found myself hungry. Whereas before i wasn't hungry cuz i didn't eat therefore my weight stayed the same or i lost. I felt like i was forcing myself to begin with as well.
  • Mzbrown1982
    Options
    This will be my breakfast shake from this day forward!! It was a total of 1010 calories!!

4 Tablespoons of Hershey's Chocolate Syrup (200 calories)
    2 cups of Vanilla ice cream (Mayfield Homemade) (600 calories)
    1 cup of fat free milk (Great Value) (80 calories)
    1 packet of Carnation Instant Breakfast Chocolate (130 calories)
  • twelfty
    twelfty Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    my meal day goes like this :

8am - PHD protein shake with 400ml of full fat milk
    11am - 150g (dry) porridge with 600 ml of full fat milk
    2:30 pm - 150 of malt wheats with 500 ml of semi skimmed (would be full fat but i pinch it from work! lol)
    6/7pm - 1500 - 1700 calorie dinner (eg: tin of chilli (400g) + tin of baked beans (400g) + chips (400g) + sweetcorn (100g)

totals about 4000 calories a day, i've put on 3/4 of a stone this year (about 10lbs/5kg) it's grueling getting there but i'm determined to do it, i found skipping breakfast was my worst enemy and as soon as i had a decent size breakfast i felt hungry the rest of the day at the times above, sometimes sooner

alot of it for me was just remembering what food i like and eating it when i want to, i buy my shopping and decide what i want, i buy stuff i know i'll want to eat everyday, enjoy food!