Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Week #4 Results and Week #5 Challenge

So our winners this week were:

1. WingSong929 with a 1.64% loss
2. PerlaRubi2013 with a 0.78% loss
3. dwidn
4. nataliescalories
5. ImperfectedBeauty

People who stayed the same were:
6. spring_breeze
7. River_Song

People who gained were:
8. MFPFriend
9. chickabittie

People who DID NOT CHECK IN!!!! were:
10. Irishblonde2011
11. gabriel martinez
12. Angelwings22

The Week 5 challenge is to drink 8 glasses of water everyday (if you are already drinking 8 up it to 10 glasses every day) AND to stay under your daily recommended amount of sodium for the week.

The Punishment challenge (for people #6 - #12 in the list): Try a Zumba class (if you already do Zumba - try a spin class - or buy a new DVD). If you don't want to drop $$ for a class look on YouTube as there are a bunch of videos on there! AND you need to do 100 crunches or bicycle crunches everyday.

Remember to check in with your weight on Saturday (before 8 p.m. EST). I'm not your mom and I hate having to remind EVERYBODY! :) (P.S. Good job to the people who actually do it without being reminded!!)

Replies

• 100 bicycle crunches??!! Imma gonna cry! haha! Oh man, I'm gonig to be hurting!

congrats to those who lost!
  • These crunches are killing me, gonna do my best to win this week mostly to avoid doing these crunches next week;)!
  • River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    I've gotten in my water everyday, 100 standing crunches, and I did a new 10 minute video on demand.