Not feeling it today - help!

Options
kete05
kete05 Posts: 13 Member
Hi. I am new here. Just finished week 1/2 and I am supposed to start week 3/4 today. But I am just not feeling it. I was up all night with sick kids and I am just exhausted with a major headache. Today is also the longest and busiest day of the week for me. I am afraid that if I skip it I will fall off track because consistency is key for me. But I have zero motivation or energy. Should I just suffer through it or wait a day? I need some encouragement or advice please.

Replies

• kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    You will feel SOOOO much better if you just work out and you will be so proud of yourself!!! PLEASE just get up and do it - screw that headache!!! seriously, do it :)
  • erinkelly77
    Options
    Seconded. Do it! I have those days that I just don't want to do anything. But I push myself, and I always feel 10 times better. Now all I need to do is force myself to actually do more than 10 minutes of Workout #5 before giving up and going back to Workout #3!
  • kymkan
    kymkan Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Seconded. Do it! I have those days that I just don't want to do anything. But I push myself, and I always feel 10 times better. Now all I need to do is force myself to actually do more than 10 minutes of Workout #5 before giving up and going back to Workout #3!

It's really not THAT terrible!!! REALLY! it's only a 1/2 hour. YOU CAN DO IT~
  • bodyafterbaby4
    bodyafterbaby4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You HAVE to do it. It is ONLY 30 mins!
  • mylifemynow
    mylifemynow Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I was so exhausted tonight, I couldn't keep my eyes open - but I decided I'm worth this and I can do 30 mins and it'll be over. It went by faster than it had any other day! You can do it!
  • kete05
    kete05 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I finally got my butt in gear after dinner and did my first day of workout 3! I'm glad that I did it. The fact that I got my husband to suffer through it helped me a lot. I appreciate the encouragement ladies, it helped me to change my perspective. And @erinkelly77 I managed to survive workout 3 so you can definitely get through workout 5!
  • SueZ26
    SueZ26 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm new to this group and look forward to lending and receiving support from others doing JMBR.

kete05, I'm glad you were able to follow through and get it done! I started week 3 yesterday too, and getting up for workout 4 this morning required some convincing and it took a while to talk myself into it, but I'm so glad I did. Keep it up!