Introductions!

Options
Hello I am Danica I am 16 and I live in BC, Canada.

I weigh 210 pounds and would like to be around 170 to start.

I am the admin and the moderator for the group.

Please feel free to ask me anything or to to message me!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Elliemisaurus
    Elliemisaurus Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi!!

My name is Ellie, I'm 23 and live in Oregon. Right now, I way about 150 pounds, but would eventually like to end up around 125-130.

I just joined MFP a couple of days ago, and have already noticed that there seems to be a lot of negativity/ rudness around. I totally LOVE the idea for this group as a positive, encouraging place. :)
  • daniellex274
    Options
    My name is Danielle 18 live in Pennsylvania.
    Currently at 190 & I would love too be 150!
  • AyeHarper
    AyeHarper Posts: 34
    Options
    My name is Ashley, I am 196 and my ultimate goal weight is 130. Taking baby steps to get there though. I want to be realistic:) I am from upstate ny.
  • sunshine11111
    sunshine11111 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    My name is Angela. I am 216 pounds and my goal is 150. I haven't ever lost this much weight before, so I'm still learning. I'm from Washington State. :D
  • ducktasim
    ducktasim Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi my name is Mary-Anne I am 25 years old and I live in Australia, QLD along side the Great Barrier Reef close to Port Douglas...
    AMAZING pretty place :love:

is it cool with everyone if i go with aussie measurements?

I am currently 96kg, have very recently lost 3kg :smile:

I am aiming to be roughly 75kg, but I am willing to change that goal depending on how I feel within myself.

I love seeing everyones progress and people are so wonderful and supportive
  • berthabunny
    berthabunny Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am berthabunny, 18, from New England.
    I weigh about 150 and am going for a strong 135.
    Good luck!!

ETA: and I want to go visit Mary-Anne!
  • fifi02
    fifi02 Posts: 5
    Options
    hii! i'm fiona from england :) weigh 168 hoping for 130ish one day !!
    xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Ladysummers
    Ladysummers Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone I am a newbie here,lovely to be a part of this group ,I am Kim from Wales in the Uk,I have been a member of MFP for about a year now,and have done quite well,would love to make some new friends here,and help you on your journey,if you want a friend who is motivated,then please feel free to add me:)x
  • EmilyMejia93
    EmilyMejia93 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    hi ladies!! :)

my name is emily & i'm from connecticut. i'm 19 (20 in june) and my starting weight was 189 pounds. i'm 5'1" and my goal weight is 105. so far i've been doing this for a month and 11 days with a loss of 12 pounds. would've been 13 but i gained 2 pounds.. i haven't done any exercise at all but i finally saw that mfp had a fitness goal for me to burn a certain amount of calories each week to hit my weight loss goal. DUH! lol.
  • elleynn
    elleynn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    this seems nice :)
    my name is michelle, i'm 23 and i just graduated from university. i'm 5'2 and 160 and my target weight is ~120lbs.

while i was in university i always said i'd eat better and exercise but i just simply never got the time. worked two jobs, always took the maximum number of classes i could because i was on scholarship. was always super broke so i ate really badly and even when i had the food to cook i was always too dead tired. run on sentence(s).

in january 2014 i'll be going back and i want to be in shape! biggest motivator is self-esteem! always very confident until i have to show my body...yikes.
  • omalichand
    omalichand Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi
    My name is Ijeoma and I weigh 226lb. My goal weight is 170 lbs as I am 5 ft 11 inches. i really need a lot of motivation and support and i would also love to support others.
  • jmlosingit
    jmlosingit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm Jenni, 29 and live in Cleveland, Ohio! I joined a little over a week ago, but started my weight loss about 2 weeks. So far I'm down a pound (2nd weigh in is tomorrow, hopefully I lose even more!) and have about 20 or so to go. I want to get down to under 200lbs (217 right now). About 2 years ago I lost 30, 15 or so came back on... So I'm restarting. My hurdle is working out, I hate it! HA well I'm good once I start it's just having the willpower to start. I work full time and have to push myself to work out when I get home. I eat healthy and know how to make smart food choices. I find it hard to find weight loss buddies as once they start to lose willpower so do I... So hopefully I make some new ones here!!
  • jmlosingit
    jmlosingit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request!! :D
  • Diana_Julian
    Diana_Julian Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Diana, I'm from Rochester, NY. I'm 5'0 and weight 162 pds; my goal is to weight 125-130. In the summer, I love to go kakaying. Friend request welcome:happy:
  • jacksonsarah6
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Sarah and I live in central FL! I joined MFP quite awhile ago and at one point lost 10 lbs using the site. That was about a year and a half ago and it's time I stop pretending I actually still am trying and start trying for real!! I am currently at 143 and have a goal of 130.
  • LaurieLynn
    LaurieLynn Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Laurie, I live in Alberta, Canada. I currently weigh 200 lbs and my starting goal is 175 lbs and then I will go from there. I love the idea of this group. Good luck everyone.
  • eliz0913
    eliz0913 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm Elizabeth. I joined mfp a while ago but never really used it or committed to getting in shape. I am at a all time high weight of 155 right now. I would ideally like to be about 115-120. I'm only 5'2 so I think this is totally doable! I also just ordered Insanity and should be starting it next week or whenever it arrives! I'm excited that I found a place where we can all support each others goals!
  • pinksarahjane
    pinksarahjane Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi im Sarah from England im 34 and 212 pounds want to get down to 140
  • mysuccessinnumbers
    Options
    Hi everyone! Thanks for joining I'm glad so many people like this idea!
  • Tercob
    Tercob Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I'm Terrie from California, not all of us are sticks out here! My goal is to weight 140. One to feel better about myself and to do activities with my 2 younger children and not get tired real fast. I am a single mother to 4 kids. Oldest is going to be 20 next week and the youngest is 11. 3 girls, one boy. All of them are active so they have no worry about weight right now but I do so I need to change my eating habits and hopefully encourage them to eat healthier for later in life.