Shaun T's rocking body

Options
Has anyone started this yet & how do you like it?! I ordered it a few days ago, now im just patiently waiting for it to come in the mail. Im super excited to start this :D

Replies

• kelleecu25
    Options
    I am going to order Shaun T's Hip Hop Abs, I havent heard of the rocking body. I have to look that one up
  • anie8989
    anie8989 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I just got this last month. It's really intense. YOu have to be committed too. I really like it, but it's harder for me to do it at home because we have carpet in our living room and doing it on carpet it alot harder. Then having a 100lb puppy running and jumping around is an interferrence too.

Good wokout though and it really kicks you butt!
  • kelleecu25
    Options
    anie8989 did you lose any extra weight doing his workout
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am doing hip hop abs now was wondering how this one was for the future and what the differnce was.
  • escalada22
    escalada22 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the collection today from Amazon so I am hoping to have it Thursday! Can't wait it looks like fun!
  • kiraholly88
    Options
    I''m in my second week of doing this routine. It is a workout, its mainly cardio. Its a fun workout, and as always Shawn T. makes sure it isn't boring. What I love about it is the bonus dvd with hard core abs and booty time (names may leave something to be desired). I sometimes add one of these on to the scheduled workout for a little extra burn.
  • escalada22
    Options
    So just got the discs in the mail today and just did the first workout...oOMG that is a workout in 15 minutes!!!!

Now, how do I log it? Dance areorbic? Not sure how to put on here?
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    yes I have done all the workouts they are awesome and shawn t has you laughing when he is going hey lmao
  • meltingmama1965
    Options
    I have the Shaun T's rocking body dvd's and i also got the vitamins called activit and the hand weights. I love it. I do agree it is hard to do it on carpet. But it is so fun. and what i love is that it comes with a calendar telling you what to do on what days. awesome dvd's
  • RCtransformed
    Options
    Has anyone started this yet & how do you like it?! I ordered it a few days ago, now im just patiently waiting for it to come in the mail. Im super excited to start this :D

Hi Jessica! I got my kit yesterday and did the 15 minute "mark & move". I got the last one on Amazon that they were selling for 48% off ($27.00). I'm going to commit myself to the 30 day plan that's laid out in the calendar. I'm excited! A little nervous that I won't be able to keep up (I feel SO out of shape), but I'm at least going to try to keep moving for the duration of the play time ;)

I'd love to have ppl join me in the 30 day challenge if anyone is interested. I'm on day two....here goes!
  • RCtransformed
    Options

Hey Jessica, can you tell me how to get my weight-loss ticker to show up at the bottom of my posts like yours does?

thnks :happy:
  • RCtransformed
    Options
    So just got the discs in the mail today and just did the first workout...oOMG that is a workout in 15 minutes!!!!

Now, how do I log it? Dance areorbic? Not sure how to put on here?

I'd also love to know how to log these different Rockn' Body work outs. I had to totally guess how to log in that 15 minute beginner one last night. There has to be a way to calculate these, taking into consideration our weight & age (?). I'm going to hunt around and see if I can find a solution.
  • escalada22
    Options
    I have been logging my workouts as aerobic! It is a crazy workout, vigorous and I sweat a lot!!!! I don't always eat my workout calories back so if it is over calculating it should not be an issue with me eating. That is how I am doing it!
  • RCtransformed
    Options
    That's a good idea. Thanks!
  • RCtransformed
    Options
    Can you tell me how I can get my weight ticker to show up at the bottom of my posts like yours?

:D thanks!
  • RCtransformed
    Options
    That's a good idea. Thanks!
  • RCtransformed
    Options

Hey Jessica. Would you or anyone you know on here like to support each other in the 30 day Shaun T challenge? I'm on day three and i feel daunted already :( I'd love to get some support. We can check in here each day & say what day we're on & cheer each other on. What do you think?
  • RCtransformed
    Options
    Today is day three of my 30 day Shaun T Rockin' body challenge. Last night I was so tired and didn't have a chance to work out till almost 10pm :( It sucked. I get up at 5:30 M - F. I hope tonight is easier. It looks like another 45 minute deal though.... boo. I've got to find a way to get to it sooner. I'm determined to work out earlier! The dog may have to suffer a bit for 27 more days and not get her full hour walk... Sorry pupster, mommy needs to sweat (!)
  • escalada22
    Options
    I would love to join in the 30 day challenge. I am not exactly going by his plan that was included but doing his workouts nonetheless! Love the extra support I can get from anywhere!!!
  • RCtransformed
    Options
    I would love to join in the 30 day challenge. I am not exactly going by his plan that was included but doing his workouts nonetheless! Love the extra support I can get from anywhere!!!

Yay! You're on ;) Ok, today is day 4. I'm not doing his eating plan, just his excercise calendar. Which plan are you not doing? His eating or workout calendar? I have to say, my feet were killing me last night w/ the dancing (felt like i was getting blisters) and i don't like the bouncing (need to get a better bra that doesn't allow the girls to move- ouch!). I felt frustrated w/ my slow learning of the moves, but I just kept moving and trying. I like the low impact moves he does. Man, he's SO fast. It seems pretty advanced. I've been eating well and pretty darn determined.

What day are you on?