March 5, 2013 Challenge

Options
Morning Ladies!!

How was everyone's weekend? We were up north snowboarding Sat-Mon. It was so much fun. We boarded and walked for 6 hours a day. Felt so great but I am definitely sore today.

How is everyone doing with the monthly jar challenge? I'm doing well with both of them and it feels great to think positive about myself.

Today's challenge: 10 glasses of water, 10 squats every time you go to the bathroom and 15 minutes of stretching.

It's a gorgeous day and I hope you have a great one :)

Replies

• hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    We're in the middle of a snowstorm here. But the weekend was good. Ran 10 solid minutes on sunday and 11 solid on monday. I'm winding down my day but I'm currently at 8 glasses of water, did did a TON of squats at work last night (our company calls it the "power position" but it's just squats). Did the stretching too.

Have a great day peeps!
  • eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    hi, hope everyone is doing great!!! Iam starving right now but its only 1030am so i have a while till i actually eat something...
  • donheaven81
    donheaven81 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I dont know about the jar, can someone fill me in
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    The jar is our monthly challenge. Check the thread for our monthly challenge.

The challenge was a positive thought jar - every morning you have to write a positive note to yourself about anything and then you get to read them all at the end of the month. The other jar was an exercise jar - every time you workout you put a dollar (or whatever amount you decide) into the jar then either at the end of the month or if you keep it going end of the year buy yourself something awesome with the money to celebrate your accomplishments.
  • donheaven81
    donheaven81 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Cool I like that idea, thanks