I find these three to be the most difficult (in this order):
1. Pushups
2. Anterior raises + side lunges
3. Squat + press

Replies

• AllergicToExercise
    AllergicToExercise Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Good question, as I think this will be different for everyone!

1. 1st set of cardio (without stopping) - I can do jumping jacks and jump rope but 4 sets together I struggle with cos I'm unfit!
    2. Anterior raises
    3. Push ups (have to do a couple then modify).
  • spogna
    spogna Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    1: Arm raises with side lunge. - I will up weights for other lifts but not this one yet :cry:
    2: Bicycle crunches - If done properly

All the rest becoming easier (day 4) so hang in there everybody. :bigsmile:
  • wannabeloser08
    Options
    Definitely arm raises with side lunge. I have to use my 3lb weights for this one. And push ups! I suck at push ups. Today will be day 6 for me and i am still only about to do the modified version of push ups. :ohwell:
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    The bicycle crunches at the very end! I can now get through them but I still don't like them.
  • scarletspy
    scarletspy Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    1) Jumping Jacks are killing me. Even with everything strapped down, there's too much wiggle and bounce :blushing:
    2) Anterior raises. I can handle the lunges but I haven't been able to do a full set of anterior lunges yet without taking a 5 sec break.
    3) Push ups. I've been getting better and doing more each day but I'm still doing girly ones.

It's got to get easier at some point though. Right? :huh:
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    PUSHUPS.... killing my life!!!! I find it quite sad that even with the modified pushups I struggle to finish the second set but it only leaves room for improvement i suppose!

anyone find that squating for something as simple as sitting on the toilet painful!!!! hahahha TMI?????
  • doodlemeg
    doodlemeg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    The ones I find most difficult to be the:

1. Jumping Jacks/"Jump Rope" combo
    2. Push Ups...I never know if I've got the proper form or not
    3. Also the Lunges with curl things (I don't know all the proper names lol)

But I'm still enjoying the workouts :D
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    :sad: Static Lungs with Bicep Curl :embarassed:
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    I'm not made to bounce. The jumping jacks and jump ropes are the worst. I' m up to four out of the five jumping jacks sets. I don't leave the ground for the jump ropes - did for about 3 seconds just now.
  • 33RIPlg
    33RIPlg Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am so with you on that one. I only do the modified push ups and still have to stop for a few seconds in between each set. All the shoulder work has my arms aching!!
  • x3na1401
    x3na1401 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I can do ten push ups before I collapse. I am aiming for all of them and hope to do it soon

I moved to level 2 for the day as level 1 cardio not challenging enough.

Level 2 will kill you !!

Brilliant workout, some difficult moves though.

Back to level one for 4 more days tomorrow. Then start day ten on level 2.

I'm intending to swap a day after 4 /5 days so I don't get bored.

I love the ab workout in level 1. Wish there were more ....
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I love the ab workout in level 1. Wish there were more ....

I agree! I don't think my abs are getting much of a workout cause it is so few within the 27 min but I LOVE the versions of crunches she has taught so I may add more of those after the workout each day.
  • Ooga78
    Ooga78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    1. Push Ups are killing me
    2. Side Lunge with anterior raises
    3. Bicycle sit-ups, I feel so uncoordinated
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    #1 jumping jacks!!
    #2 anterior side lunges
    ....just getting up from the floor fast enough to get started on the next exercise!
    and I never thought I would say this, but I also love all the ab work!
    :-)
  • Annie_ga
    Annie_ga Posts: 72
    Options
    Push ups are so hard - especially with the shoulder presses! when I can do all 20, I'll move to level 2. I think my shoulders will appreciate my first rest day!
  • nikongirl29
    nikongirl29 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Jumping Jacks
    Push Ups
    Bicycle Crunches
  • carfamily08
    carfamily08 Posts: 179
    Options
    The first time I went through last fall I had trouble doing a lot of Level 1, I was so out of shape. But you'll be amazed at what you'll be able to accomplish when you get to Day 7, 8, etc.

This time it's mostly just the anterior raises w/side lunges that I still have a hard time pushing through. I never can get my form right on the side lunge and the anterior raises KILL my shoulders.
  • anne2605
    anne2605 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    At first attempt I couldn't even bring my legs up behind me to do the easy level push ups, can do it now though (5 days in).

I really cannot do the bicycle crunches, I give up after about 4 reps. I'll keep trying though hopefully by the end of the 30 days, I'll have them cracked. I also suffer with a very sore neck while doing sit ups.
  • marykpfist
    marykpfist Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    1. JUMP ROPE! That first set of cardio is always the killer. I don't know why but I find it painstaking to get through that jump rope. (perhaps I'm just to heavy for jumping!)
    2. push ups -- I can do the modified ones fine, but the regular ones I can not get through.
    3. bicycle crunches.
  • jmm083
    jmm083 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Lunges with bicep curls kill me. Every. Single. Time.