Check in

Options
sydneyaw
sydneyaw Posts: 93 Member
So how are you guys feeling, are you still doing it? If so where are you?

Replies

• mlogantra76
    mlogantra76 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 5 of level 2. I take the weekends off(from Jillian) and I supplement with cardio classes. I like. it! Level 2 is more difficult and I'm thinking I might spend 15 days at Level 2 and 15 days at level 3.
  • cgrooms676
    cgrooms676 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm at Day 3 of Level 2 and it's kicking my butt! When she says she wants us to feel like we're going to die, I literally do feel that way! I do two days on and one day off and will move onto Level 3 when I can get through Level 2 comfortably. I can definitely feel and see the difference it's making in my body, so it's very motivating!
  • DanielleML22
    Options
    I'm on day 4 of level 2. I spent 15 days on level 1 and I think I'll spend 15 days on level 2 & 3. I don't really see a difference in my body at all, but I do feel stronger. I didn't take measurements and now I really wish I'd had. I think when I'm done with this I may try Body Revolution. Although Insanity has been suggested to me also by many people.
  • Shaylj
    Shaylj Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6 of Level 2. (I did 10 days of Level 1). I don't think I'll ever be able to do the proper exercises. I'll forever be following Anita. I've taken a couple of rest days throughout and I started adding extra cardio on my elliptical. I like the 30 DS and will see it through but not sure I'd do it again. I feel like I'm getting a better workout on my elliptical and doing my own strength training.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I had to take a break due to appendicitis. I can barely walk right now, so the idea of jumping, lifting, and crunching makes me want to run into a hole and cry out in terror :sad: It sucks too, because I really actually was enjoying it

I can't wait to start it up again in a few weeks. In the meantime, I go back to work this week (desk job), so time to start logging again, weigh in on Friday to see how bad the damage is.
  • jsray0210
    Options
    Hi All! Level 3 Day 4.... suffering from a really bad head cold...IMO level 2 is the hardest level. Good luck and let's keep it up! We can do this :)
  • JackieA47
    JackieA47 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I had previously done 5 days at level 1 then 6 days at level 2 then went away for a week so now I'm back I'm starting at level 1 again to get back into it. I am enjoying it! When doing level 2 I always felt like I couldn't do it and it never seemed to get easier! But I guess I'll just stick at it this time and see how it goes. I do other exercise as well so am hoping it should be a fairly good result at the end. We can SO do this!! :D
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I did level 2 day 1 two days ago....I have a bad elbow, everything in the plank position.....hurts!, and it is starting to feel better today so maybe I will do the second day tomorrow.